PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 7 - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 7 - Driver Introduction

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
2.5 wheelbase but from tomorrow will be a DD2
Night and day,...prepare to be really impressed when you get the DD2 plugged in and working right.

I would recommend a race in the rain, Misano was the one I recall where I could feel the car skipping over the puddles....

Reactions: m0rpheus1975

Sabba7h

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Night and day,...prepare to be really impressed when you get the DD2 plugged in and working right.

I would recommend a race in the rain, Misano was the one I recall where I could feel the car skipping over the puddles....
You're making me wish I had DD money. XD

Reactions: m0rpheus1975

saxondale76

Pro Karter
May 12, 2020
Hi All, I'm Paul and from the sunny south of England, AKA Saxondale76 which probably needs explaining. When I got my PS3 I urgently needed an account name and had been a fan of the BBC TV show saxondale if anyone remembers it with Steve Coogan who played a comic pest controller. The cool thing about Tommy Saxondale was that he drove a 1960's yellow ford mustang which I always thought was well, cool! I realised later that you couldn't easily change your account name so was stuck with it and now it is part of my playing history on PS4 too.

So ACC then! To cut a long story short a work friend of mine had to sell his old PS3 Playseat and GT3 wheel set way back when and I brought off him for £100. This started my passion for sim racing (much to my wifes annoyance of having a driving seat in the middle of the lounge back then), I'd always been an F1 fan so she kinda understood! When GT Sport was released I purchased a G29 which came with the gear shiftier bundle (which I only ever used as a driving aid for my kids) and started online racing but after a couple of years was disillusioned with the suspect sportsmanship behaviour. I joined a league, GTSRL which I raced in for a year, it was terrific fun and everyone got on, and then I burned out. I left driving for a year or so in fact I never turned on my PS4, then this year I renewed my subscription to start playing GTS again, very quickly I came to the conclusion it was still full of [insert appropriate words here] and the penalty system was completely broken!

I watched a few youtubes like Jadier/David Perel and ACC looked and sounded amazing. I got my steam account up and running again and purchased the game. I also purchased a new fold up play seat to appease the missus (still hates it) and with my headphones on the sound in these car are what makes it worth while for me! In fact I think I drive by the sound of the engine and not by track markers!

I'm really looking forward to racing and having a bit of on track banter with you guys, looks like it will be a long season so good luck chaps and stay safe (on the track).

Oh and the 76 bit, I added that this year it relates to the last time my team last won the FA cup!

wRECKz

Semi-Pro Karter
May 13, 2020
Hello everyone,

My name is Thomas, I'm 24 and I'm French. You may remember me from "Saving fuel thanks to my blue flags". :LOL:
I have always been a fan of Formula 1 and decided to start some sim racing just one month ago! F1 2019 is anywhere near close to ACC when it comes to feelings while driving so here I am.

For the incoming season, I'll try to learn the tracks, find a consistent and hopefully not too slow pace and more than everything else finish every race.
I'm driving a G29 as weel.

• Friendly
Reactions: NynS