PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 7 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 7 - Main Thread

NynS

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Guys - been a pleasure.

As promised, my crash reel for this season's practise races
- not meant to be offensive to drivers involved - all is forgiven if there even was reason to.

Last edited:
  • Happy
Reactions: saxondale76

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
Hi all,

Have done a guide video to setting up SimHub and Crew Chief to remind/help with saving race files whenever you pit. Could someone please test and confirm if this works for them/makes sense?

Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Domi64S

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2019
Hi all,

Have done a guide video to setting up SimHub and Crew Chief to remind/help with saving race files whenever you pit. Could someone please test and confirm if this works for them/makes sense?

Thanks, Steve
Going to test this, may take a week or 2 (holidays)

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
Hi all,

Thanks, Steve
Actually folks - I've had a look at this again and have a second, slightly more complex setup that will only use SimHub but will automatically save your race every time you pit. All you have to do is ensure ACC is setup with the maximum save file size (1.15) and so long as you pit once every hour you should never loose a save race file again.

This one requires the installation of a programme call AutoHotKey which handles the sending of the keystroke out to ACC.

I'll pull together an instruction video as soon as I have time.

In the meantime, please feel free to test the more manual approach #1! Thanks

EdwardC

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 10, 2019
@Stephen Beswick just tried this and I did get the reminder, works great! Although the voice file you create must be in mp3 format, it would not play the m4a file that windows created. I needed to convert it

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
@Stephen Beswick just tried this and I did get the reminder, works great! Although the voice file you create must be in mp3 format, it would not play the m4a file that windows created. I needed to convert it
Hi Edward, thanks for the info, that's good to know so I can redo the instructions. I also think I need to include a step to make sure the audio playback feature is turned on in simhub.

Have also figured out a way to save the race every time you pit. Will create seperate instructions for that. The only worry would be the number of saved race files that would created. A file every time you pit would soon create 100's files!

NynS

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Hi Edward, thanks for the info, that's good to know so I can redo the instructions. I also think I need to include a step to make sure the audio playback feature is turned on in simhub.

Have also figured out a way to save the race every time you pit. Will create seperate instructions for that. The only worry would be the number of saved race files that would created. A file every time you pit would soon create 100's files!
Well, the reason for the pitting will be easily findable! :D

tustainm

Junior Karter
Aug 9, 2020
Hi all,

My mate and I are wanting to sign up for ACC with you guys, I see season 4 has ended but I do not see a season yet. Has this just not been organised as yet? Thanks in advance.

Oh and Hi, new here :cool:

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hi all,

My mate and I are wanting to sign up for ACC with you guys, I see season 4 has ended but I do not see a season yet. Has this just not been organised as yet? Thanks in advance.

Oh and Hi, new here :cool:
season 5 is in the process of being created so will be launced soon

Domi64S

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 18, 2019

Tested this and it works quite well, good guide.