PC - ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 7 - Race 1 - Nürburgring [02/06/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC GT3 Season 4 - Tier 7 - Race 1 - Nürburgring [02/06/2020 7:30pm UK]

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
It would be interesting to hear what wheels people are using in T7, I have a G29 and waiting for the truebrake mod to arrive hoping it will help with braking.
Fanatec DD2 and clubsport pedals - fancy expensive kit does not make you faster! :)

Steve Allan

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 12, 2019

second point the first lap carnage, unfortunatly for me i had @Steve Allan infront of me and was lagging back and forth on the green flag so had a couple of lag punts with him which gave me my first damage then came turn 3 now i have to say it seemed most were aware of the incident but dome were not as i came to a stop as a car was stationary in front of me but someone behind me couldnt stop in time then this is were rthe chaos with people trying to swerve other cars and hitting other and pushing people off, but that wasnt enough,
I think the only contact I made with you on lap one was when there was a pile up at T3 where I saw everything and couldn't slow the car down and hit you at the rear. from my POV you were ahead of me before the fluster cuck of T3. If that isn't the case then I am truly sorry about that.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
I think the only contact I made with you on lap one was when there was a pile up at T3 where I saw everything and couldn't slow the car down and hit you at the rear. from my POV you were ahead of me before the fluster cuck of T3. If that isn't the case then I am truly sorry about that.
oh no it was on the green light on the start finish straight and into turn 1, we had a couple of bumps due to your bit of lagging lol, well i didnt know it was you who hit my rear on the turn 3 incident but there was alot of confusion and craziness going on then lol

Steve Allan

F1 Sponsored Driver
May 12, 2019
oh no it was on the green light on the start finish straight and into turn 1, we had a couple of bumps due to your bit of lagging lol, well i didnt know it was you who hit my rear on the turn 3 incident but there was alot of confusion and craziness going on then lol
I'll re-double check on the start, all I know is I lost places at the start (Still getting used to the in-game widget start) and you seemed to had flown off like a bird being chased by a cat lol, but there was a Porsche that had very simluar colours to my aston near you at T1. However I am going off my replay so it could look 100% different from your end

I know in T1 when I saw the start of a mess, I broke around the 150 board to take avoiding action and then well I gave a gentle love tap at 14/15MPH lol

sixspeed

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2020
It would be interesting to hear what wheels people are using in T7, I have a G29 and waiting for the truebrake mod to arrive hoping it will help with braking.
I'm on a T300RS with T-LCM pedals (managed to nab some at the start of the lockdown before they went out of stock everywhere, and the load cell is a game changer).

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
my bad @Steve Allan it was @EdwardC and not your aston so i humbly appologise anyway here is my formation and first lap antics, i hope this is all the bad luck i have for the season

m0rpheus1975

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Hi Guys
Personally i enjoyed this race as its the first ACC AOR race i have done where i am not the slowest driver.
Qualy was my ususal 32/34 its something i need to address, however on this race due to the carnage i was able to weave through to around 19th place at the end of lap 1!
Race was then mostly keeping my nerve and being consistent which most of the laps i was until near the end and ultimitaely finished 18th.
I dont recall any incidents with anyone throughout the race so i beleive that went well.
Cant wait for round 2.
Here is my video:

Sum1GetInThere

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 7, 2019
The first lap mayhem must be addressed. Race ruined before the completion of opening lap. Hungaroring can only be better.
Hi @John Pecchia just wanted to apologize for the bump on T3, i thought you were accelerating but then you came to a standstill and i drove into your back, i am truly sorry for this.
Hope next race will be better indeed.

Reactions: John Pecchia

EdwardC

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 10, 2019
my bad @Steve Allan it was @EdwardC and not your aston so i humbly appologise anyway here is my formation and first lap antics, i hope this is all the bad luck i have for the season
Nope wasn't me Morphee, I think it was M.Brandon in an Aston. The turn 2/3 cluster f*ck started when Moloto punted Pecchia who in turn hit me, turning me sideways. Pecchia was innocent, but then everyone tried to avoid, slowdown etc and the mayhem ensued.

Kieron Wilson

Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2020
G29 vanilla here, using very direct steering in the setup (17, max) for my McLaren. 'fixed' my braking by putting the brakes on the minimum of 60% input in the controls.

Also, the thumbnail of your youtube video reminds me of the only contact I had this race :D. Poor @Kieron Wilson was hit by a few others later in the race as well :(
I have the same and again I had to put my brake to like 55 I think other wise I wasn’t braking and my ankle was killing haha shame ur not in a Ferrari mate or a may have found a team mate

Conall

Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2019
Good start to the season for me, Qualified much higher than I expected, but didn't really have the race pace in the first stint on high fuel. On the second stint it took me a couple laps to adjust to the fresh tires and I made a few mistakes. After that I had some decent pace in the last 20 minutes and I had a lot of fun trying to get past @Axel0589 while going through traffic but I wasn't quite fast enough this time.

NynS

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2019
I have the same and again I had to put my brake to like 55 I think other wise I wasn’t braking and my ankle was killing haha shame ur not in a Ferrari mate or a may have found a team mate
hahaha I'd have been honoured. I've already formed up a team with someone though, and for now we're leading the team championship!
so far we're also the only team but eeeeeehhhhh :D

Reactions: Kieron Wilson

Stephen Beswick

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2020
Hi everyone, my stream from last nights race if you would like an hour of me grumbling about my setup.... :)

Axel0589

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 7, 2019
Good start to the season for me, Qualified much higher than I expected, but didn't really have the race pace in the first stint on high fuel. On the second stint it took me a couple laps to adjust to the fresh tires and I made a few mistakes. After that I had some decent pace in the last 20 minutes and I had a lot of fun trying to get past @Axel0589 while going through traffic but I wasn't quite fast enough this time.

Yea we had some really great tight racing! I pitted shortly after getting past you in my first stint and you undercut me really well with your pit stop! The traffic was a nightmare!! I look forward to future battles on track with you (y)

Reactions: Conall