ACC GT3 Season 5 - Tier 4 - Race 2- Zolder [22/09/2020 7:30pm UK]

Mali Baćo

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
Serbia

Built in 1963, Zolder hosted the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix on 10 separate occasions in the 1970s and 1980s, as well as the 1980 Belgian motorcycle Grand Prix. At this time, mainly the Blancpain Sprint Series and the BRCC national championship hosted a race in Zolder. The 24 Hours of Zolder endurance event is also held as a stand-alone event around the end of August or the beginning of September.

● League Coordinator: @Mali Baćo

Event Information:

Date: 22/09/2020
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:20pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #4 | AOR Season 5 - Tier 4
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 0% dry
  • 0% light rain
  • 100% medium rain
  • 0% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 3 - 10:00am
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 11:00am
● Server settings:
{
"track": "zolder_2019",
"eventType": "E_6h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 240,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 200,
"postQualySeconds": 30,
"postRaceSeconds": 180,
"ambientTemp": 19,
"trackTemp": 19,
"cloudLevel": 0.4,
"rain": 0.5,
"weatherRandomness": 0,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 10,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
},
{
"hourOfDay": 10,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 11,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}
● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Mandatory tyre change
  • Refueling is not allowed
● Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

jaycoool

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 6, 2018
Belp
I'll be on a autumn family holiday next week, have fun in this one guys. If someone will stream the race, it would be nice to leave a link to the channel here, so I could still at least watch.

Mali Baćo

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
Serbia
There was a mistake in the session description, and now it's fixed. The race session starts at 11 AM in-game time, not 11 PM.

A couple of you have joined the server too late. I will investigate the server logs to see who it was, but next time it will not be tolerated. Once I invite reserve drivers in, you are not expected to come and therefore you are not allowed to join.

We had a few drivers not notifying an absence last night and it is marked. Once again, violation of this rule will have consequences if it starts repeating.

Reserve drivers, you are always supposed to respond to race threads by saying "I am available" or "I am not available" so that we can work the placements more efficiently.

The order of reserve drivers has been reshuffled.

Mali Baćo

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
Serbia
@Mefisto81 and @Ondřej Kuchař - your seats for tonight guaranteed. @Sbrown0023 @Mattster and @Pavel Fedyanin - please come to the briefing and we will see if any spots arise.

Based on the steward enquiries, there are penalties to a few of you:
@ISR_Denis - 10 race results points deduction + 5 penalty points
@p4thos - 20 race results points deduction + 15 penalty points - drive through for this race
@Nalsinki - 5 race results points deduction + 5 penalty points
@TheRealestPepito - 5 race results points deduction + 5 penalty points
@JeeetPilot - 30 race results points deduction + 20 penalty points - drive through for this race

All penalty points are entered in the results spreadsheet.

We are waiting on results of this enquiry. After it has been announced by the Head Steward, the penalties will be updated accordingly.

For each clean race, 5 penalty points will be removed from your tally so be alert. :)

Last edited:

BDG_Geo

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Scotland
Well..Race Day 2 is Here!
After the practice race last night i hope we dont see two-three wide into any of the chicanes on the first lap as its NOT a good idea guys!
Some of our tiers drivers last night were far too aggressive on turn one.
Not lifting and keeping there foot in..unaware whos around them..(i got swiped for no reason last night and the second chicane was a pile up of around 5 cars) .Guys..please dont do this..just wait and if ur faster than the guy ahead then over the course of the race u will get ahead..but what doesnt work is three wide into the chicanes.it always spells disaster!
Please take your time for the first two laps as visibility is close to zero when ur behind someone.just be sure of the overtake before u make the move!
Apart from that..Good Luck an have fun..its what wer here for in the first place..:)

Pavel Fedyanin

Junior Karter
Sep 6, 2020
Russia
www.youtube.com
@Mefisto81 and @Ondřej Kuchař - your seats for tonight guaranteed. @Sbrown0023 @Mattster and @Pavel Fedyanin - please come to the briefing and we will see if any spots arise.

Based on the steward enquiries, there are penalties to a few of you:
@ISR_Denis - 10 race results points deduction + 5 penalty points
@p4thos - 20 race results points deduction + 15 penalty points - drive through for this race
@Nalsinki - 5 race results points deduction + 5 penalty points
@TheRealestPepito - 5 race results points deduction + 5 penalty points

All penalty points are entered in the results spreadsheet.

We are waiting on results of this enquiry. After it has been announced by the Head Steward, the penalties will be updated accordingly.

For each clean race, 5 penalty points will be removed from your tally so be alert. :)
Hello. Okey.

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
AOR really become a total mess. I receive stop and go that i clear last season before the last race. Than we had restart bcs of some crash i was thinking that we have to leave bcs people are making briefings 10 sec bcs the race start ..................

Last edited:

Roy Momann

Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2020
Germany
Good evening everybody,
before everyone is writing, shouting or something else i want to say that i thought that i was the reason for the crash in the firt race.. i was on position 4 and pushed to hard while getting position 3. I lost control in the first chicane. my car was facing the road. i got very nervous and lost my coordination so i only wanted to come away. I think ive done an unsafe rejoin but i really cant remember anything was going to fast.

I can only say sorry to every single one who got a significantly worse result in the second race like me.

AngelofAwe

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 21, 2019
Finland
Good evening everybody,
before everyone is writing, shouting or something else i want to say that i thought that i was the reason for the crash in the firt race.. i was on position 4 and pushed to hard while getting position 3. I lost control in the first chicane. my car was facing the road. i got very nervous and lost my coordination so i only wanted to come away. I think ive done an unsafe rejoin but i really cant remember anything was going to fast.

I can only say sorry to every single one who got a significantly worse result in the second race like me.

Yeah that was indeed an... interesting rejoin from you. Then you lost traction or something as you were going away on track too and turned into a passing car starting the chain reaction taking a few cars out.
Fortunately there was a restart though or this really would have been a race to forget with half the field out of the race immediately. That's not fun for anybody.

P.S. I really hope we can do something about yellow flags and people ignoring them.

Last edited:

AngelofAwe

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 21, 2019
Finland
I am wondering about one thing... I don't want to post this in the steward enquiry as it's more of a discussion... but did everybody even get a yellow flag warning for the incident?
If you look at my replay here, the marshals are waving green flags at the time I (and the porsche behind me who hit me on throttle and was thus mentioned in the yellow flag enquiry) came through.

There was too much chaos so I don't recall but it IS within the realm of possibilities that some people were speeding under false green flags rather than yellows.
Still should watch out with cars clearly standing on the road but it could be a slight justification.

scalefox

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 23, 2020
Vienna, Austria
I got a slow car and a yellow flag warning but first I did not see any slow car and then just one car parked on the right side. All the others were covered by the elevation of the track.

Last edited:
Reactions: NCUK2002

AngelofAwe

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 21, 2019
Finland
I got a slow car and a yellow flag warning but first I did not see any slow car and then just one car parked on the right side. All the others were covered by the elevation of the track.

That is true, it wasn't visible on the road but you should have looked here when you exited the chicane.
nimetön.png