ACC GT3 Season 5 - Tier 5 - Race 2- Zolder [22/09/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

ACC GT3 Season 5 - Tier 5 - Race 2- Zolder [22/09/2020 7:30pm UK]

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
1600291762648.png

Built in 1963, Zolder hosted the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix on 10 separate occasions in the 1970s and 1980s, as well as the 1980 Belgian motorcycle Grand Prix. At this time, mainly the Blancpain Sprint Series and the BRCC national championship hosted a race in Zolder. The 24 Hours of Zolder endurance event is also held as a stand-alone event around the end of August or the beginning of September.

● League Coordinators: @GIXXERosg @Artur "Jankes" Sobota

Event Information:

Date: 22/09/2020
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:20pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #X | AOR Season 5 - Tier 5
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 0% dry
  • 0% light rain
  • 100% medium rain
  • 0% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 3 - 10:00am
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 11:00am
● Server settings:
{
"track": "zolder_2019",
"eventType": "E_6h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 240,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 200,
"postQualySeconds": 30,
"postRaceSeconds": 180,
"ambientTemp": 19,
"trackTemp": 19,
"cloudLevel": 0.4,
"rain": 0.5,
"weatherRandomness": 0,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 10,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
},
{
"hourOfDay": 10,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 11,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}
● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Mandatory tyre change
  • Refueling is not allowed
● Confirmed no-shows:
- @Welchy10
Reserves

1. Pacansky
  2. ChrissiH
  3. A. Durrant
  4. MobileChicane

Last edited:

Welchy10

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately I cannot make this race. I am on holiday but will be back for the following week's race.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Welchy10 Thanks for letting us know early brother!! Have a great one!

Welchy10

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 25, 2017
@GIXXERosg no worries. Part of me is gutted after having such a great race at Barcelona. Probably my strongest race in a league race for 2 seasons. P22 to P8 without a single mistake and some great overtakes and defending. Hopefully kaylami will be equally as good to me.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Updated Reserves Order:
  1. Pacansky
  2. ChrissiH
  3. A. Durrant
@pacAnsky please plan on filling Welchy's spot for R2.

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
I think 37's-38's. (Maybe 36's)
But it will be more important to not spin than pure pace, this track is tough.
Btw, also nice to be racing you again :)
Definitely bud! We go way back to the good old F8 days! Good to see you on track again.

Reactions: igor55

GIXXERosg

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@D.Brezancic no worries, glad it happened so we can point that out for tomorrow. From your POV prob looked open.

D.Brezancic

F1 Multiple Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Yes, actually I was trying to enter first in that corner but when I saw it wouldn't be safe I slowed down. I was looking where is the first driver but forgot about you. You tried to catch 2nd position but I closed door too much. Maybe you could let me through but I closed it too much for sure. Good situation to point it out for tomorrow race-to be careful there.

• Winner
Reactions: GIXXERosg

GIXXERosg

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

We both needed to give room there, looking back at it I should of just backed down since I knew you had to turn in. Of course much harder to know the spacing inside the car. The apex closes very fast so we'll all need to give extra space and plan for it especially two wide. I try not to touch that curb since i've had mixed results. The HeliCorsa widget can be also deceiving through there.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
R2 Important Items
Zolder2.svg.png

Pit Exit:
  1. Stay on the inside line after PIT EXIT and through T2-T3 unless you are 100% sure you are clear
  2. Be careful with cars leaving the pits, especially T2
  3. During Qual, the cars on the HOT LAP have the right of way. Do not impede someone’s hot lap if you reset to the pits!
  4. During the Race, cars have the right of way to EXIT the pits so plan T2 accordingly
Qual:
  1. Find and give space on track
  2. This is not F1 at Monza, do not back up the last corners!
Race:
  1. Turn 1 can be very difficult at the start. Give space, watch your angles into the corner apex. Do not try and stuff it inside, odds are high it will cause a wreck
  2. Both chicanes (T5 & T7) require extra braking room. It’s NOT where your normal brake marker is, it’s where the cars in front brake!
  3. Careful going inside on someone in T8, it’s very easy to slide there and will likely cause an incident
  4. T1, T3, T7, in between T7-T8 are known to have cars go off track. Be careful on your rejoin and have extra track awareness with cars coming through.
  5. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PIT STRAT AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WETS SELECTED. Don’t be that person that goes out on dry tires! Save a bunch of wet strats to make it easier.

I'll be in discord if there are any questions but we won't have a mandatory drivers briefing. Hopefully everyone has a good understanding what to expect for R2. @MobileChicane please be prepared to race, I believe there will be a slot open for you.

Last edited: