ACC GT3 Season 5 - Tier 6 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

ACC GT3 Season 5 - Tier 6 - Main Thread

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

This is the main thread for Tier 6 of Season 5 of the GT3 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

Important Links:
League Rules
Race Calendar
Stewards Panel
Replay files

Race Day/Time:

Race day: Tuesday
Event start: 7:30pm (UK time)

League Coordinator: @Borderline

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shurland George

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
If you would like to use a custom livery, made outside of the game, please submit it here!

Reactions: Brooker0013

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I have added a link to the opening post to a folder on my Google Drive. I will upload the replays from the races whenever I have it available. So anyone can use it whenever you don't have your own because of some kind of failure.

Haago

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 11, 2020
I unfortunately have to withdraw from this season. There are some unexpected changes in my life and I have to invest all my time to deal with them. But I hope to be there again next season :)

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I unfortunately have to withdraw from this season. There are some unexpected changes in my life and I have to invest all my time to deal with them. But I hope to be there again next season :)
I'm sad to hear that you are leaving already, as the season only just got started. Though, your private life is much more important than racing in a league. Perhaps we will see you back on track somewhere.

Have a good one.

• Friendly
Reactions: Haago

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Driver changes:
@Haago is leaving the league due to personal reasons.
@BSchilstra will take his place as a main driver.

@Racecarsharing has been moved from this tier to tier 4, because he seemed to be much faster than the coordinating-team anticipated.
@Hyperio will take his place as a main driver as he has been moved from tier 7 to this tier, because his pace seemed to be more suitable in this tier than in tier 7.

Nelz

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2020
Hi all,

unfortunately I have to sign out of this weeks race as well because I´m still working abroad.
Next week I will be back racing with you..

Reactions: Daniel Monteiro

Nelz

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2020
Hi guys,

I´m sorry to announce that I have to sign out from the whole season due to a lack of time for the upcoming tuesdays.
I hope I can participate in future seasons and wish you all the luck and good races for this season.

Greets

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hi guys,

I´m sorry to announce that I have to sign out from the whole season due to a lack of time for the upcoming tuesdays.
I hope I can participate in future seasons and wish you all the luck and good races for this season.

Greets
Sad to see you leave, but nothing beats real life... Hope to see you back on track at some point.

This means that @Baptista1590 will now be a main driver for the remainder of the season.

Reactions: Baptista1590

Baptista1590

Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2020
thank you, but i dont knwo if i can race all tuesday's, i have work some weeks
today i will race

rockyzzzz

Junior Karter
May 25, 2020
Hi all, unfortunately life gets in the way for me also. Have to concentrate now on different things, cant be ready on league days for this season. Sorry about that, once again great organization, see you soon in another season...

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hi all, unfortunately life gets in the way for me also. Have to concentrate now on different things, cant be ready on league days for this season. Sorry about that, once again great organization, see you soon in another season...
Shame. But I also hope to see you back on track at some point.

@Gurken Koenig : prepare for racing, as you now also have become a main driver.

Reactions: Gurken Koenig

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
thank you, but i dont knwo if i can race all tuesday's, i have work some weeks
today i will race
Okay. Just please let me know if you cannot make it, so I can ask the reserve drivers to be online, if we have any left...

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
New driver:
@Tudor900 joins our tier and will take the spot of first reserve driver.

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
After reviewing the server logs for collisions and the replay to see how bad it was, I think I will report some of the collisions.

Why do I do this? Because I think the quality of the races can be much higher than we have right now. I know the conditions were tricky, so I will not report every single collision. I will just take the biggest ones which haven't been reported which I think have a definitive person to blame. The amount of inquiries have been relatively low. Right now we only have 4 inquiries (with 6 hours left before the deadline) and the replay shows at least 5 more of them are worth to report to the stewards (which is done purely by my opinion on the collisions).

Now I know that some of you guys sometimes talk to each other after the race and say to each other that a report is not needed. In case that happens, please both respond to the inquiry saying just that. If that's the case, I will cancel the inquiry and close it without a verdict of the stewards.