ACC GT3 Season 5 - Tier 6 - Race 2- Zolder [22/09/2020 7:30pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

ACC GT3 Season 5 - Tier 6 - Race 2- Zolder [22/09/2020 7:30pm UK]

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Race thread Zolder.png

Built in 1963, Zolder hosted the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix on 10 separate occasions in the 1970s and 1980s, as well as the 1980 Belgian motorcycle Grand Prix. At this time, mainly the Blancpain Sprint Series and the BRCC national championship hosted a race in Zolder. The 24 Hours of Zolder endurance event is also held as a stand-alone event around the end of August or the beginning of September.

● League Coordinators: @Borderline

Event Information:

Date: 22/09/2020
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:20pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #6 | AOR Season 5 - Tier 6
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes
Server password: tiersix

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 0% dry
  • 0% light rain
  • 100% medium rain
  • 0% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 3 - 10:00am
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 11:00am
● Server settings:
{
"track": "zolder_2019",
"eventType": "E_6h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 240,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 200,
"postQualySeconds": 30,
"postRaceSeconds": 180,
"ambientTemp": 19,
"trackTemp": 19,
"cloudLevel": 0.4,
"rain": 0.5,
"weatherRandomness": 0,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 10,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
},
{
"hourOfDay": 10,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 11,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 60
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}
● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Mandatory tyre change
  • Refueling is not allowed
● Confirmed no-shows:
@Axel0589
@Nelz
@djole74
@FACC

● Unconfirmed no-shows:
@Baptista1590

● Which reserves can drive?:
@Baptista1590 (y)
@Gurken Koenig (y)

Thumbs up means a guaranteed seat. Thumb down means you can only drive if there are unconfirmed no-shows. So please be online if you still want to drive.
This list will be updated whenever I get new information about someone's absence. So please check regularly.

Last edited:

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
With all the inquiries of last race closed, the following penalties will be applied during the formation of the grid in Zolder:

30s Stop-Go:
@Gildo8
@uros76

The drivers are reminded that the following penalties will be applied when they exceed the next threshold:
15 licence points: Drive-through
25 licence points: 30s Stop-Go
40 licence points: Race Ban
50 licence points: League sign-up under review, most likely resulting in a blacklist entry.

Also, when a driver drives a clean race, 5 licence points will be removed from the licence.
To see how many licence points you have, please look at the Championship overview in the results.

Reactions: uros76

Konstantin Kai

Junior Karter
Sep 7, 2020
@Borderline Hello, want to say that you can remove me from the championship table because I miscalculated my free time before the champs start. I have no time to race in this season, Maybe next season. Sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: Borderline

FACC

Semi-Pro Karter
May 1, 2020
@Borderline
Sorry guys i can't make it tonight. The adapter for my pedals stopped working, I have been on it those last two days. Windows doesn't recognize the pedals anymore. I tried to uninstall and reinstall everything but the issue seems to be with the adapter itself. I already ordered one on Sunday but it didn't arrive yet. My last tries to get it working today didn't change anything. At times I just want to sell everything and give up. I'll receive the adapter tomorrow i'll keep the league posted if it doesn't solve the issue so i can give up my seat.

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@AntonioFG has received a reprimand for talking in the in-game chat during qualy while the session was still ongoing.

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017

I'm sorry to tag you all, but when I look back at the logs of the server we raced on last tuesday, there have been a lot of incidents which haven't been reported to the stewards (yet). If you have any questions on how to report anything, please come to me and I will do my best to help you out. I can't force you to report a collision, but from previous experience I know that there usually are drivers who don't know how to report anything (yet).

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
To add to my previous message: I can help with creating evidence as well if you're struggling with that.

Reactions: uros76