morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
1602629785798.png

The Silverstone Circuit is a motor racing circuit in England located next to the Northamptonshire villages of Silverstone and Whittlebury.
Silverstone is the current home of the British Grand Prix, which it first hosted in 1948. The 1950 British Grand Prix at Silverstone was the first race in the newly created World Championship of Drivers. The race rotated between Silverstone, Aintree and Brands Hatch from 1955 to 1986, but relocated permanently to Silverstone in 1987. The circuit also hosts the British round of the MotoGP series.

● League Coordinator: @morphee7

Event Information:

Date: 27/10/2020
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:20pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #8 | AOR Season 5 - Tier 8
● Server password: tiereight

Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 90 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 53% dry
  • 14% light rain
  • 12% medium rain
  • 7% heavy rain
  • 15% thunderstorm
  • 38% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 3 - 18:00pm
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 19:00pm
● Server settings:
{
"track": "silverstone_2019",
"eventType": "E_6h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 240,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 200,
"postQualySeconds": 30,
"postRaceSeconds": 180,
"ambientTemp": 16,
"trackTemp": 16,
"cloudLevel": 0.1,
"rain": 0.1,
"weatherRandomness": 4,
"simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 19,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
},
{
"hourOfDay": 18,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 19,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}
● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • What drivers do during their pit stop, is up to the drivers
● Confirmed no-shows:
@keule0386

Last edited:

Steve Allan

F1 Multiple Race Winner
May 12, 2019
Walsall, West Midlands
In for my home track. Also got a special look for this race. Cannot wait till the British GT pack is released so hopefully, we can race at my "Home" track of Donnington Park (I live about an hour away from it)

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
i love this track, just dont know if the lambo does

RedTerrier

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 4, 2019
UK
In for my home track. Also got a special look for this race. Cannot wait till the British GT pack is released so hopefully, we can race at my "Home" track of Donnington Park (I live about an hour away from it)
A British GT pack would be awesome. Fingers crossed for a Jaguar GT4.... Hopefully easier to drive than the Jag GT3!

Steve Allan

F1 Multiple Race Winner
May 12, 2019
Walsall, West Midlands
A British GT pack would be awesome. Fingers crossed for a Jaguar GT4.... Hopefully easier to drive than the Jag GT3!

When they first announced the DLC for the intercontinental GT pack it was mentioned as the fall of 2020, that was until big daddy Corna decided to screw up 2020. But the tracks that are rumoured to be coming is Donnington, Snetterton and Oulton Park.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england

saxondale76

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Good efforts from the T8 boys at the weekends 9hr endurance - Good so many made it to the end. It was tough in the rain but kinda good for team Gentley Bentley.

Anyone got the start of the race, I'm missing the first lap crash which caused our car to have to pit at the end of lap 1. Not yet seen the reason for the carnage.

NynS

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 23, 2019
the Netherlands
https :// clips.twitch.tv / LitigiousCreativeLegFutureMan - forum doing not what it should. Can't edit. Remove the spaces and paste it into your address bar

RedTerrier

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 4, 2019
UK
On a prac race this week, Crewchief or the in game widget said something like "refuelling window not yet open". Is that a bug, or a rule in the game I hadn't noticed? Or can I pit and refuel (for 90 min races) at any time after the completion of at least one full lap?

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
On a prac race this week, Crewchief or the in game widget said something like "refuelling window not yet open". Is that a bug, or a rule in the game I hadn't noticed? Or can I pit and refuel (for 90 min races) at any time after the completion of at least one full lap?
he says that because you couldnt put enough fuel in to finish the race if you went to pit at that point, he should of said later on that "pit window opens at xx:xx and closes at xx:xx, which when he says closes he means you run out of fuel lol

Reactions: RedTerrier

Billamy

AOR PC ACC S5 Tier 8 Champion
Dec 7, 2017
Greece
My god i was unprepared and it showed. I never felt ok with the car, setup and track, even in my practice runs. 3 races left. 3 more chances to try and climb back up to the championship lead. See y'all next week

Domi64S

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 18, 2019
Belgium
Frustrating race for me, bad qualifying but I was able to gain places during the race and was hoping for a top 10 spot, but then a disconnect :(.
No I know the feeling real racers have when their car breaks down