Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Introduce yourself banner.png

Hey there, welcome to Season 1 of the AOR ACC GT4 League!

Use this thread to introduce yourself (and your teammate) to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
  4. How did you meet/do you know your teammate?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

Bashful4

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
  1. My name is Pedro, im from Portugal, im 37, i start on the G29 and now have a Fanatec CSL Elite with Load cell brakes.
  2. I did 3 seasons on F1 for the PS4, started in 2018 i believe.
  3. The public lobbies are pretty crappy more times than others, everyone wants to win in the fisrt corner, so, i found this league some time ago and now i want to get back and have fun on race days. I hope to have a decente pace on this cause im not very good yet in understanding the setup for this GT cars.

David Sanchez

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 17, 2017
1. Im David S. Zapata, from Spain. Im 41, and 4 years on simracing. Like almost everyone, I started with a G29. After that, I had ts-pc and CSL elite. Now im with DD2 , V3, triple screen, aluminium cockpit, etc... Im drive for Euphoria Drivex Racing
2. I'm an iracing player mostly. Oval especially. 3 years ago, did some apex pcars league races
3. I want to enjoy this game. Run clean and fun races. I have 0 pressure for result. i hope meet with clean drivers and have good and clean fight
4. No teammate, but hope for good collaboration with manufacturer mates ;)

Raoualf21731

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi, I'm Aurélien from France, I will turn 28 next week :) I started sim racing technically a year ago with my splendid T150 but started to get more serious about it from January/February this year. I switched from PS4 to PC for the beginning of last season's GT3, which has been a bit chaotic and that I had to leave way before I wanted to. I'm now using Fanatec and a better rig that the 10 years old me wouldn't even have dared to dream of.

Most of the races are likely to be in my teammate's hands, fellow racer @uros76, but I will start the team's season in the Netherlands on a circuit I've never been to. Hopefully, these cars we never raced on and you guys being nice for my birthday will increase my chances to get close to the top ;)

I wish you all a season without dirty divebombs and stupid moves! 27 cars on track is a good thing I believe for the racing standards to be high.

Obviously any tips from fellow Audi drivers @VoodooChild, @Anduaa and @Dirty Harry will be greatly appreciated (y)

See you on track!

Joaocastella78

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 25, 2015
  1. Name is Joao Pedro, Portuguese living in the UK 40
  2. two GT3 leagues and the 8 hour Endu in California
  3. expecting close racing and the winning the manufacturers title, beemer rules lol
  4. Know plenty of them from the league races.