PS4 ACC GT4 Season 1 - Tier 3- Round 1 - Zolder [01/12/2020 7:30pm UK]

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
I tryed to wach your stream but There was nothing to watching
Yea watch the lobbies making sure things was going ok , I had a PSN network error but was to busy to double check if I started streaming

Last edited:

Y4volt3n

Pro Karter
Event Information:
Date: 01/12/2020
Practice session starts: 7:00pm UK time, not mandatory
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #2 | AOR GT4 Season 1 - Tier 3
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Sprint Race length: 20 minutes
Main Race length: 40 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 100% dry
  • 0% light rain
  • 0% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 2 - 14:00
  • Sprint Race - Weekend Day 2 - 15:00
  • Main Race - Weekend Day 3 - 15:00
Server settings

● Confirmed no-show
Nice race mate.....I see that a driver dropped out with just over 8minutes left on the clock taking the server down to 19 drivers and didn’t come back in.....does this mean they have forfeited their place in Tier 3? Not sure how this works as I’m new to it

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
No it means that person had connection issues unless I am told that person rage quit

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
Awesome racing tonight guys. Well done all round. I only really had trouble with 1 driver with trying to push me off the track but all okay. :) See you guys next week at brands hatch.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Finally you have it. very nice mate. Did you made it by yourself?
hi @Fot79 . yeps build it together with framedesigner Maytech and then ordered the parts at Modedis. COST: 367 EURO incl. VAT; shipping and delivering. so all inclusive. took me a small day to assemble. Now the next thing will be a new screen OR new wheel.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Looks fantastic, and very comfy looking seat, that was a great price
We can argue about the chair. This one is from my old playseat evolution and I don't find it really comfortable. I'm actually looking forward to either a Sparco R100 or a GT Omega XL RS Simulator Seat OR a real car seat that I can find at the junkyard for a price.

silverfox

AOR PS ACC GT4 S1 Tier 3 Champion
Premium Member
Maytech wouldn't load on my PC, it's very old and there's a clash with I think a grapics card. But I used the older version Frame expert I think it's called. Takes a bit of getting used to, have messed about a bit withit. The great thing with what you've done is it's so versatile. That company Motedis also have pre designed rigs that I was looking at. The seats are expensive, so I'm still struggling to justify doing it. I've looked at seats on eBay and Gumtree but those guys know the value of them. Must try some local scrap yards.

Alan Andrews

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Very nice set up mate, I bet it's nice and solid compared to the playseat. What peddles are those the t300rs GT ones? I have same with my playseat Evo, they're definitely not the comfiest seats and have cushions on mine for me old back lol

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Very nice set up mate, I bet it's nice and solid compared to the playseat. What peddles are those the t300rs GT ones? I have same with my playseat Evo, they're definitely not the comfiest seats and have cushions on mine for me old back lol
pedals are the T-LCM. loadcel pedals from thrustmaster

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Maytech wouldn't load on my PC, it's very old and there's a clash with I think a grapics card. But I used the older version Frame expert I think it's called. Takes a bit of getting used to, have messed about a bit withit. The great thing with what you've done is it's so versatile. That company Motedis also have pre designed rigs that I was looking at. The seats are expensive, so I'm still struggling to justify doing it. I've looked at seats on eBay and Gumtree but those guys know the value of them. Must try some local scrap yards.
have you seen the monitor universal plate from modetis. it is very cheap. I also took the fanatec wheel plate from modetis, also cheap. but don't think it will hold DD units. but for belt or gear drive wheels, just fine.
indeed the rig is now sturdy and solid. no wiggle or flexing. don't say i am faster BUT more consistent. and in the long run this makes you faster.

BMTM_Shifter

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
i also went through framexpert and then you can choose between maytec and something else. worked just fine for me. as long you have something visual. the ordering of the parts is done somewhere else. I just took the partlist from that software, added a few things like the monitor plate and the wheel base plate and ordered. I had the luck i still had the seat from my playseat, but as mentioned it is not very comfy. that why i need to look at the local scrapyards (because can't affort an new seat from gt omega or Sparco) :ROFLMAO: