Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR GT4 S2 empty banner.png

● League Coordinators: @HaiCo & @morphee7

Event Information:
Date: 01/12/2020
● Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #22 | AOR GT4 Season 2 - Tier 2
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Race length: 60 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 100% dry
● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 2 - 14:00pm
  • Race - Weekend Day 3 - 13:00pm
Server settings:

JSON:
{
    "track": "zolder_2019",
    "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 240,
    "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 180,
    "postQualySeconds": 30,
    "postRaceSeconds": 30,
    "ambientTemp": 14,
    "cloudLevel": 0.1,
    "rain": 0.0,
    "weatherRandomness": 0,
    "simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
    "sessions": [
        {
            "hourOfDay": 13,
            "dayOfWeekend": 2,
            "timeMultiplier": 1,
            "sessionType": "P",
            "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
        },
        {
            "hourOfDay": 14,
            "dayOfWeekend": 2,
            "sessionType": "Q",
            "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
        },
        {
            "hourOfDay": 13,
            "dayOfWeekend": 3,
            "sessionType": "R",
            "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
        }
    ],
    "configVersion": 1
}

● Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit stop during the race
  • Mandatory tyre change
  • Refueling is not allowed and driver swap is optional
● Confirmed no-shows

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Yes there will be!

Nectaria Coutayar

Semi-Pro Karter
I'm not sure what the race briefing briefed but this was easily one of the worst driver conducts I've seen in years. If this is how this fun championship is going to unfold I question if it's worth it to continue.

I saw people going 3 wide, pushing eachother off into the backstraight chicane. Got twiced T-boned into Villeneuve when nobody was even beside me before braking. Saw people just going off track punting others off when regained the track.

Seriously, all the DT's might have done something, but it doesn't dismiss the fact that the underlying problem is far greater than something that can be solved by giving out DT's.

For me personally into Villeneuve Lap 1 and Lap 4 were the most idiotic moves I've seen that ruined my race.

Psirus

Formula 4 Test Driver
Not sure about live stewarding. I understand the intent and appreciated the effort invilved, but the barrage of notification and especially in-game chat messages wasn't something I expected. They were disappearing quickly so I'm not sure if there was much value in them in the first place.

It was very distracting. I almost crashed my car and took out another driver with me. Luckily it only ended up with some offroading for both of us. Would voice over Discord be less distracting?

LordNem

Formula Karter
For me personally into Villeneuve Lap 1 and Lap 4 were the most idiotic moves I've seen that ruined my race.
Lap 1, I believe was me, though I havent gone back to check it, my impact with you wasn't how I like to conduct myself and is very unusual for me for which I apologise. It wasn't an intentional move I was fully locked up trying to avoid collecting cars directly in front of me, in my attempts to bail I collected you.

no1else

Pro Karter
A decent race with some backmarkers mess as per usual. Also pls consider moving notifications about penalties into Discord. Maybe make a separate channel for that or something, so we can look when we got time(And maybe add some tiny summary on a pen? Just a couple words on reasoning behind the decision. Or/and list NFAs there too). Totally wasn't ready for the amount of popups on the screen and there was no way to actually read anything. @HaiCo @morphee7

Shadow1808

Formula 4 Test Driver

This video is from my friend's channel and his perspective.

I made P5 in Q but when the formation lap started my steering wheel change to Xbox mode (I didnt even know that it can happend). I quit from server and also my teammate. Yelon get back to server before me to start the race because I coudnt find solution for my problem. When I get back I coudnt swap with him in pitstop because his car number change from 88 to 89.

The race was ok but it could be a lot better and safer,

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member

This video is from my friend's channel and his perspective.

I made P5 in Q but when the formation lap started my steering wheel change to Xbox mode (I didnt even know that it can happend). I quit from server and also my teammate. Yelon get back to server before me to start the race because I coudnt find solution for my problem. When I get back I coudnt swap with him in pitstop because his car number change from 88 to 89.

The race was ok but it could be a lot better and safer,
When something like this happens all parties need to leave the server and the person qwho joined first the first time needs to join again