• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Closed ACC GT4 Tier 3 Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly_in_fly_in

Pro Karter
ACC Tier + Round Number: Race 2 Zolder Lap 1, Turn 1
League Coordinator: @Hygrade B
Date: 1/12/20
Members Involved: @RaceMechNick
Description:
On the exit of turn 1 I get hit from behind by RaceMechNick causing me to spin. Also various other cars get caught up the crash as well. In my opinion there was no space between myself or the car on my left, and the car behind was too aggressive.
Evidence:

Fly_in_fly_in

Pro Karter
Also to add, a dangerous re-entry before turn 3 too, looks like the same car but I'm not sure. Pulls on track right in front of me then stops directly in front of me.

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Also to add, a dangerous re-entry before turn 3 too, looks like the same car but I'm not sure. Pulls on track right in front of me then stops directly in front of me.
Are you making another incident report?
Only 1 per report

Fly_in_fly_in

Pro Karter
Are you making another incident report?
Only 1 per report
Well if it's the same driver it's all part of the same incident. Causing the initial crash, ended with a dangerous re-entry. Not worth making a report only for the re-entry as luckily I avoided the car.

RaceMechNick

Formula Karter
Race 2 starts at 1h17. Sorry could not find the embedding option on the Phone.
As this move worked out for me in race 1 I was trying the same again here. To be honest I was more focused to my left so I underestimated the space to the right plus slight understeering while apllying some throttle caused to Touch you sorry for that!

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards have concluded that @Thumbtwiddeler caused a moderate avoidable collision.
He'll receive a 10 points reduction to be applied to his race results and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

We think that if @RaceMechNick went of the throttle, this incident would not have happened.

@Fly_in_fly_in @RaceMechNick @Hygrade B

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Status
Not open for further replies.