PC - ACC Invitational event - Nurburgring 2019 - 75mins- 14/03/20 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC Invitational event - Nurburgring 2019 - 75mins- 14/03/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrexUK

3 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
May 6, 2015
Nurburgring Invitational

=========================
Looking for drivers that would be interested in an inter community race event.
Combining drivers from a few top end ACC communities!
AOR / ACRL / MrGit

Nurburgring 2019
Saturday 14th March 2020
45 min Practice
- (19:00 UK time)
15 min Qually - (19:45 UK time)
75 min Race - (20:00 UK time)
Mandatory stop (Compulsory tires change)

(Server Config to follow - But should be daytime / dry)

Early estimates are from 15 - 30 drivers per community (x3 communities).
Hoping to have a maximum of 40 - 50 drivers per lobby (number of lobbies will depend on interest)

There will be a 'Pre-Quallifying' process which will be explained another a future post!

Please be aware that this is a multi-community TEST event! (for future planned races)
There will be a wide range of driver ability for this test event! - And we do not have much in the way of assessing drivers before the event!
Different communities have different driving standards, which may not match what you are used too!
Some will take this more seriously than others!
So don't be upset if someone does something that may appear to be bad choice!!!
Some may need to lower the expectations of others! And perhaps drive with extra caution!
If you go into this with the expectations of a normal league race, you may be left dissapointed.
I'm certain that no-one will intentionally be making contact with anyone else, but incidents do happen! (Check our stewards threads!!!!!)
If you are taking part in this event, remember, you are representing AOR! not just yourself!

We are all here for the same reason though! To have a fun race with others!
If you are interested, please sign up below!

This event is being 'Hosted' by ACRL, so you need to register for the event on their page.
You do not need to register to their website, you can sign in as a guest via the Steam Login! It will only hold your SteamID for calculating results / Pre-quallifying)

=========================

AndrexUK

May 6, 2015
Info for Registering / Pre-Qually:

You will need to sing up for the event on the ACRL page:

You don't need to register to their forum's, just sign in as a guest (Steam sign in)

Once signed in, you will need to register for the event as well (so it's a 2 step process)
(But please continue to post here as well, so i know who is interested in these type of events, and I can make sure you get invited to any future events!)

The 'Driver Briefing' tab will give you info on lobby names / passwords, and more info (rules), so please take a read!
Pre-Q is not mandatory, but you will be put in Lobby#2 if you do not Post a time.

So please register / sign up, and run some Qually laps (You can come back to it and improve your time at any point!

Last edited:

AndrexUK

May 6, 2015
Tagging drivers:

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
If I can I will give it a go (Mrs overrides all), not the greatest track for me but good communities getting together seems awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrexUK

AndrexUK

May 6, 2015
Tagging drivers again, as this is happening this weekend.
Reminder to anyone signed up to run the Pre-Q (Link in 2nd post)

Reactions: BDG_Geo

krop

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
Got Sebring 12h on iRacing this weekend.

Shooter80

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
I'm not available that day either, I used up my Saturday freedom last week with the 9H Kyalami race.

Graham Thomson

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 14, 2015
Totally new to racing on the PC and ACC so it would be good to get some practice and then sign up for a league. Oh and to have a laugh, with some good fun racing :)

So I'm in, But I can't find the link to the ACRL any help would be great :)

AndrexUK

May 6, 2015
Shouldn't need to have registered for an ACRL account (obviously you can if you WANT to).
Can just use the Sign in via Steam option on the registration page.
But I can ask them tonight to take a look.

Graham Thomson

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 14, 2015
Shouldn't need to have registered for an ACRL account (obviously you can if you WANT to).
Can just use the Sign in via Steam option on the registration page.
But I can ask them tonight to take a look.
I tried signing in with my Steam account after I read the post correctly but now cannot. Because it says I should sign in with my ACRL account as that Steam account exists. This is totally my fault for not reading the post correctly. Any help would be awesome.

Message below once I sign in via steam

"An ACRL member already exists with this Steam ID. Please either login with that account, or contact us."

Again totally my fault here, need to make sure I read stuff lol!

Thanks, G

Status
Not open for further replies.