PC - ACC PC GT3 Season 1 PRO-AM Barcelona - Overshoot Lap 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC PC GT3 Season 1 PRO-AM Barcelona - Overshoot Lap 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Platform + League: ACC PC GT3 Season 1 PRO-AM Barcelona
League Coordinators: @GIXXERosg @VoodooChild
Date: 8/20/2019
Members Involved: @TheRealestPepito
Evidence:

It caused issues from my perspective and to a lot of others!! That is wait in the back of the line in my opinion!

Last edited:

TheRealestPepito

Formula Karter
Jun 21, 2019
Just watched the replay and i agree, my rejoin was too aggressive and I caused @krop to have to lift off and should've given the position back. im happy to take a penalty should he wish to take this further.

I'm curious to know who those 'lots of others' are though. from the replay no one else seems to have been involved. Im not trying to be a pain and cause trouble but just want to understand. I saw a gap between the cars but misjudged Krop. I will be more careful on the rejoin next time but again, i will not contest a penalty for impeding Krop. :)

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@TheRealestPepito IDK why but youtube just hates me and my crappy upload BUT looking at the overhead replay way more than I care to at this point, it did have us seeing a car fly back on race line from out of no where which created a bit of confusion.

Sorry for late reply, was traveling with work stuff going on.

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
you just need to set your video to public in youtube studio / video:

• Burn
Reactions: GIXXERosg

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@VoodooChild I am aware on how to upload a youtube video BUT my upload got cut off and now it thinks I redoing a video. Thanks for the advice tho (n) lol.

Unless @krop has anything to say NFA.

• Friendly
Reactions: krop
Status
Not open for further replies.