PC - ACC PC GT3 Season 1 PRO-AM Paul Ricard- Race incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC PC GT3 Season 1 PRO-AM Paul Ricard- Race incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmitry Bludyshev

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2019
Platform + League: ACC PC GT3 Season 1 PRO-AM Paul Ricard
League Coordinators: @GIXXERosg @VoodooChild
Date: 8/20/2019
Members Involved: me @Dmitry Bludyshev (ferrari 181), @BDG_Geo (ferrari 20)
Description: at 10.46 @BDG_Geo just crushes into me after i overtook him a few corners before. In the replay i did not see that he even tried to avoid the accident. From my point of view it was a deliberate ramming.
I had to go to the pits one lap after to repair the damage (and even after the pits the car kept behaving weirdly, too oversteery)

I saved the replay, in case it is needed

Did the Driver wait to give back any positions required: He teleported to pits and disconnected after that without saying anything.

Last edited:

BDG_Geo

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Platform + League: ACC PC GT3 Season 1 PRO-AM Paul Ricard
League Coordinators: @GIXXERosg @VoodooChild
Date: 8/20/2019
Members Involved: me @Dmitry Bludyshev (ferrari 181), @BDG_Geo (ferrari 20)
Description: at 10.46 @BDG_Geo just crushes into me after i overtook him a few corners before. In the replay i did not see that he even tried to avoid the accident. From my point of view it was a deliberate ramming.
I had to go to the pits one lap after to repair the damage (and even after the pits the car kept behaving weirdly, too oversteery)

Did the Driver wait to give back any positions required: He teleported to pits and disconnected after that without saying anything.
Omg really dude?u slammed ur brakes on in the middle of the last corner and i couldnt react quick enough and got rammed from the rear so yes race over..what did u want me to do?..im not even defending this..the fact u have brought to the stewards tells me evrything i need to know..the season has finished so what u trying to accomplish here?making the stewards aware of the appaling standard and blatant cheating that was this season cause it def needs addressed and i wont be doing another one if this is the way i am to be treated when race night comes.i have put up with most of the bs that was this season and to see such a pathetic attempt to clutch at some extra points or take some away from someone when u parked ur car on the middle of the track..what a joke and very petty and low of u to do so!!again..if this is the calibre of racing then il pass so no enquiry decisions will make the blindest bit of difference so again..your tattling onky makes u look sad and pathetic.
Move to the stewards please as i dont feel like i should defend something that was out of my control.
Why should i have waited?lol u caused it by slamming ur brakes on in the middle of the corner.what a joke!!!
Move to the stewards please..make them waste more of there time!!!

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@Dmitry Bludyshev @BDG_Geo

We need videos of the incident, possibly from point of view AND other meaningful angles/cams

Just record them with obs or nvidia shadowplay, upload them on youtube and link them here.

Pleae keep calm and civil and submit your material and your reasons.

Stewards inquiry are not useless, even at last race of the season. You'll hopefully be able to see why in next weeks.

• Agree
Reactions: Def

Dmitry Bludyshev

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2019
  • Disagree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
like Voodoo said, Please keep calm and civil and submit your material and your reasons.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@BDG_Geo WE have asked EVERYONE to bring up ACC on track issues, it is how we learn together.

You are 100% wrong with what you said!

Omg really dude?u slammed ur brakes on in the middle of the last corner and i couldnt react quick enough and got rammed from the rear so yes race over..what did u want me to do?..im not even defending this..the fact u have brought to the stewards tells me evrything i need to know..the season has finished so what u trying to accomplish here?making the stewards aware of the appaling standard and blatant cheating that was this season cause it def needs addressed and i wont be doing another one if this is the way i am to be treated when race night comes.i have put up with most of the bs that was this season and to see such a pathetic attempt to clutch at some extra points or take some away from someone when u parked ur car on the middle of the track..what a joke and very petty and low of u to do so!!again..if this is the calibre of racing then il pass so no enquiry decisions will make the blindest bit of difference so again..your tattling onky makes u look sad and pathetic.
Move to the stewards please as i dont feel like i should defend something that was out of my control.
Why should i have waited?lol u caused it by slamming ur brakes on in the middle of the corner.what a joke!!!

In fact, very childish in my opinion!

Last edited:
  • Disagree

GIXXERosg

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Just so we are all clear..... that is you right? AND you exited out of the game afterwards?

• Informative

BDG_Geo

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
@BDG_Geo WE have asked EVERYONE to bring up ACC on track issues, it is how we learn together.

You are 100% wrong with what you said!

In fact, very childish in my opinion!
There isnt much point in providing evidence when u called me a liar when u can clearly see in ur video that i couldnt react quick enough.it is clear as day.
But again..whats the point in the enquiry when uv already made ur mind up and i am lying!
And i dont think its being childish after putting up with this terrible standard of driving through out the whole season.this is whst the standard has been like the whole season and i tap him thru no fault of my own and im being called a liar and childish!!
Point is..u can clearly see in the video evidence tht i could NOT react quick enough because he parked his car in the middle of the corner leaving me with nowhere to go..thus it was HIM that caused the incident not me!!
I dont need to provide video evidence for three reasons..1.u can clearly and very obviously see in the videos above i couldnt react quick enough because you had parked urcar on the track
2.i dont feel the need to defend such an idiotic and futile attempt at gaining an extra point or to try take points away from a driver!!!
3.u have called me a liar and 100% wrong so what would be the point of uploading video evidence when im a liar and all wrong.
And bludyshev?dry your eyes mate...iv put up with that bs the whole season an u cry about a tap tht was ur fault lol its laughable!!!

Last edited:

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Gixxer was calling you wrong about your remarks on stewards inquiry being pointless.
We already explained that is not the case.

Any decision about the incident itself will be taken by the stewards, and only by them.

We'll still let you time to post your PoW and description of what happened before moving the inquiry to the stewards.

BDG_Geo

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Gixxer was calling you wrong about your remarks on stewards inquiry being pointless.
We already explained that is not the case.

Any decision about the incident itself will be taken by the stewards, and only by them.

We'll still let you time to post your PoW and description of what happened before moving the inquiry to the stewards.
Too late voodoo. I am 100% wrong and a complete liar so yeh its too late now.

• Faff
Reactions: Def

BDG_Geo

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
The main thing is i hope the stewards see in all your video evidence tht i could not react quick enough and get out the way because he parked his car in the middle of the track.the outcome of this enquiry will tell alot!!
Edit:after watching my stream from last nite and seeing ur video..u can clearly see and hear that i am off the throttle and in no way able to avoid the parked car!!

Last edited:

BDG_Geo

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
@GIXXERosg @VoodooChild

I made two videos of the incident:

@BDG_Geo - U were not rammed by anyone. U are a liar, but a poor one, as everything is clearly seen in the replay....
Are u blind?u can see in ur video u stopped i hit u then i got rammed because of this..u dont see that in ur video?ur video evidence supports me as well so im happy for this to be moved to the stewards..the decision will determine some things for the future for me anyway.
To say this was an intentional ramming by me is what makes this enquiry so hollow and pointless..those that have raced with me before know i dont race like that and that is the first time iv ever left a session.i just didnt see the point in me sitting in the pits wasting more of my time when iv put up with that terrible standard of racing the whole season!!

Last edited:

BDG_Geo

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Just so we are all clear..... that is you right? AND you exited out of the game afterwards?

It is very obvious that he parked his car on the track..i am off the throttle and not able to react quick..u can hear and see this in ur video here.i feel that bringing this to the stewards when its clear and very blatant that i am off the throttle and on limit of grip..he slows down..i have nowhere to go.therefore...i couldnt do anything about it so we hit then i got rammed from the knock on effect of the parked car.i think u cause the three cars behind u to all have damage yet im to blame?lol again its laughable and all ur doin is wasting more of peoples time.
I also think that u should be reprimanded for wasting the stewards time as this is most def not an intentional ramming.all that have raced with me before know i dont race like or behave like that on track..

BDG_Geo

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
My PoV;Time Stamp is 2 hours 14 minutes.
you can see that he is pushing me off the track before the incident,forcing me off the track and causing me damage after me leaving him more than enough room on the inside.then into the last corner after he passes me it looks like he just slammed the brakes on after making a mistake and trying to regain momentum,thus causing me and two others behind me to crash because of ur parked car.in no way am i at fault for this as its clearly shown in the live stream video that i def did not have enough time to adjust my course to avoid incident.
if theres any issues with viewing the video please let me know.

edit:sorry for the language in the video but i was soo annoyed!!!

Last edited:

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
@BDG_Geo the way you handled this is incredibly immature. First you say you're not gonna defend this enquiry and then you end up posting a vid anyway. Before you post a comment you should definitely think twice about what you're going to say. I was talking with Prenta just an hour ago and we agreed that with text, sometimes the message comes across rudely. However you reaction is unacceptable. We've already stated time and time again: you post your pov, description from your point of view and let the stewards decide. Keep the hatred for yourself or vent it somewhere, but clearly not here.

We expect our drivers to behave in a mature way. It's not F1 league with kids and stuff, and even then, I've seen kids be more respectful than you.

I didn't even mention the bad language. Final warning. Any other similar behavior and I'll give you time off the forum.

Moving this to stewards.

Edit: locking this thread as I don't want to see any more of this stuff. The next post will be Stewards decision.

• Informative

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Apologies about the delay, blame it on @Def
The stewards have decided to award @BDG_Geo 10 penalty points for a moderate collision, and a further 10 penalty points as well as a reprimand for rage quitting.

Closed. @GIXXERosg

• Disagree
Status
Not open for further replies.