Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardC

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2019
Platform + League: PC + ACC GT3 AM
League Coordinator: GIXXERosg
Date: Oct 29/2019
Members Involved: E Crawford & Chris Labelle (Nesos ?)
Description:
Coming out of Radillion Chris was behind me, at the top of the hill Chris hit me in the drivers rear and spun me out causing damage that slowed me by 1.5 to 2 seconds per lap. After the accident Chris did not wait and give the position back
Evidence: Photos attached
Contact.jpg
End result.jpg
LaBelles view.jpg
Moment of contact.jpg

AndrexUK

3 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
May 6, 2015
Hi @EdwardC Can you please provide a recording of the replay?
I'm afraid the photo's can't give the full story :(
(Also, if raising future cases, please make sure to tag the drivers involved, or they won't get an alert to respond to it - Cheers)

@Nesos Can we have your view's on this please?

Thanks both

Nesos

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 16, 2019
Sry while i was driving i dont hit you from my Position out i think this it was rubber bending. Im sry when im wrong there but i dont become a hit msg or somthing.
I watch the video and see no colision there you see in the video in sec 15-17 that there is no visual colision i think that this was a rubber bending bug or somthing.
Tó add : i didnt expect him to brake that deep in the corner i tried to avoid the contact but couldnt do anything about it.
Smashing the brakes or turning to much would have endet in a massiv crash of me.

Last edited:

EdwardC

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2019
I have watch the replay many times now... I don't brake hard, light touch well before you hit me. It looks like you tried to pass but misjudge. You say "Smashing the brakes or turning to much would have endet in a massiv crash of me. " so it was better to crash into me?
Anyway the following car has the responsibility for any attempted pass,... thats all from me ... racing incident, I know there was no malice. Send to the Stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have agreed to award @Nesos a 20 seconds time penalty + 15 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision and failing to wait for the affected driver.

CloseD. @GIXXERosg @VoodooChild

• What?
Reactions: ZeroStefan
Status
Not open for further replies.