PC - ACC S2 Elite R8 - Incident Pogadl/MTR Prenta (enq. 1) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC S2 Elite R8 - Incident Pogadl/MTR Prenta (enq. 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin P.

Pro Karter
Sep 30, 2019
Platform + League: PC, ACC Elite
League Coordinator: @Chloé @Shooter80 @paleez
Date: 10.12.19
Members Involved: @BIGPRENTA @Gianfrest/Twitch.tv & me
Description: I tried to leave him enough room on the inside, but he overshoot and hit me. Waited for me and apolpgised in the chat. As I saw he was waiting for me and flashing light to tell me I need to hurry up, I tried to get back on track as fast as possible. I did't see Gianfrest on the minimap or in the mirrors. It looks like my unsafe rejoin has cost him a position. I'm verry, verry sorry for that beginners mistake!
Evidence: First onboard view, then TV cam:

Last edited:

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
Just seen this I accept full responsibility on this incident braked of the racing line and has no grip to stop the car just pretty much skidded I did however let him pass hence the apology. Sensing that the wounds are still fresh from pogadl last enquiry, I mean though it’s the last race and stuff I still accept responsibility for this incident, as in my opinion I braked of the racing line and had no grip I had no time to stop at all. I apologise

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Just seen this I accept full responsibility on this incident braked of the racing line and has no grip to stop the car just pretty much skidded I did however let him pass hence the apology. Sensing that the wounds are still fresh from pogadl last enquiry, I mean though it’s the last race and stuff I still accept responsibility for this incident, as in my opinion I braked of the racing line and had no grip I had no time to stop at all. I apologise
Jesus, working with you must be a pleasure...
How old are you? 14 or why do you take every enquiry as a personal affront...

If I would do such a beginners mistake I would apologize, take the blame and the punishment from the stewards like a man, and don't write such nonsense like "the wounds are still fresh"

Mama mia what a kindergarten in here, unbelievable...

TureeruT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 22, 2019
Jesus, working with you must be a pleasure...
How old are you? 14 or why do you take every enquiry as a personal affront...

If I would do such a beginners mistake I would apologize, take the blame and the punishment from the stewards like a man, and don't write such nonsense like "the wounds are still fresh"

Mama mia what a kindergarten in here, unbelievable...
wooooooooooooooo hire me! you are my hero

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
@TureeruT Please avoid replying if you are not involved in the incident.
@D. Goelz

Moved to stewards

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: TureeruT

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @BIGPRENTA caused a moderate avoidable collision, therefore will receive a 10 seconds penalty and 10 penalty points on his driving license.

The stewards also agreed that @Robin P. was guilty of an unsafe rejoin, so he will receive 5 penalty points on his drving license for dangerous driving.

@Chloé @paleez

Status
Not open for further replies.