PC - ACC S2 Elite R8 - Incident Pogadl/MTR Prenta (enq. 2) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC S2 Elite R8 - Incident Pogadl/MTR Prenta (enq. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin P.

Pro Karter
Sep 30, 2019
Platform + League: PC, ACC Elite
League Coordinator: @Chloé @Shooter80 @paleez
Date: 10.12.19
Members Involved: @BIGPRENTA & me
Description: I tried to leave him enough room on the inside, but he used the entire track width and subsequently hit me & pushed me off the circuit. This cost me a further position. He didn't let me back past.
Evidence: My POV:

Last edited:

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
on this particular occasion I do not take responsibility for this because in my opinion there was enough room on the outside. I think we are clenching onto strings here from the seems of it due to the last enquiry pogadl made and ended up in my favour. I understand your probably upset by this matter but there wasn’t much I could do on this occasion as I was already along the outside approaching the right hander. But we will see what the stewards will have to say

Robin P.

Pro Karter
Sep 30, 2019
No need to suspect any personal antipathy. Since the 3rd round I simply put up everything that I consider worth to be investigated, because I was asked to do so by coordinators. This league has far to many incidents each race and I hope these public investigations help to improve racing in the long term. You can be sure that the amount of now 4 enquiries involving you is not down to any anger or personal feelings against you on my side. It's simply caused by the fact that we had a total of 4 collisions since round 3. That's it.

• Agree
Reactions: StephenCarry

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Moved to stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
Closing with 10 second time penalty + 10 penalty points for minor avoidable collision + failing to wait for @BIGPRENTA

Stewards estimated there was enough room on the right to overtake

@Robin P. @Chloé @paleez

Status
Not open for further replies.