AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Platform + League: PC AM
League Coordinator: @morphee7 @VoodooChild @GIXXERosg
Date: 22/10/2019
Members Involved: @Tomas Stanek @Jankes @GIXXERosg
Description:
Turn 1 to Turn 2 was to aggressive while we (Gix and Jankes) were avoiding a spun car on Turn 1 exit (Pepito). I feel if more room was left by @Tomas Stanek and understanding that @Jankes was avoiding contact with with me after avoiding @TheRealestPepito we would have gotten through ok collectively. Tomas also ran wide into the corner and should of given up positions vs diving back onto the racing line. It's a tough one for sure but this is why Stewards Panel is here on AOR.

Evidence:

Last edited:

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@Tomas Stanek @Jankes would you like to add your point of views?

everybody please add, if possible, dashboard and chase cameras of each driver involved in the incident

Tomas Stanek

Pro Karter
May 8, 2019
Well, I don´t thing that I ran wide in the T1, I stayed completely withnin the track leaving enough of the room inside T1 on purpose. Of course then I was going slightly to the right because the next turn was lefthander. But there was still a half of the track on the right hand side of me so the Audi had a plenty of space there.

Jankes

Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
Hey, what I can say that it was just a hit and I totally dont feel it like I had a plenty of room and we were door-to-door fighting. It was just a matter of 1 second and I trully didnt expect that. You can see my onboard: