PC - ACC S2 R4 Elite Lap1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC S2 R4 Elite Lap1

Status
Not open for further replies.

One_Ko

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 6, 2019
I am really sorry for the accident @Jarkko Torvinen. From my point of view i was really close and we were past the acceleration zone, so im not sure if you accelerate there or it was a netcode bug. Either way your car shouldn't lift that much cause the speed difference was not more than a few killometers, however i can take the responsibility and leave more space next time. Really sorry :(

Last edited:

TureeruT

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 22, 2019
I am really sorry for the accident @Jarkko Torvinen. From my point of view i was really close and we were past the acceleration zone, so im not sure if you accelerate there or it was a netcode bug. Either way your car shouldn't lift that much cause the speed difference was not more than a few killometers, however i can take the responsibility and leave more space next time. Really sorry :(

In the voice chat at the end of the race, you said you had been tap from behind...this looks a bit different. In other leagues who causes multicar crash gets banned from tier 1.
You will be penalized, and hopefully not with a qualyban which is not enough.
It would have been a lot less painfull, if you would have waited for him. at least try to wait for him.
Tier one is for faster drivers or for best drivers? I still have a bullet for monza, but I will not go one hour one lap behind again!

Last edited:

One_Ko

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 6, 2019
@TureeruT Listen i know how you feel, i felt the same way after first race on nurburgring. I probably will be penalized, dont worry. I did say that i was hit from behind but i didnt say when and from who did I? Before you jump on me like that you should get your facts straight. Here is the video of what i was talking about:

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Moved to stewards

Status
Not open for further replies.