PC - ACC S3 R5 Practice/Social 08/03/20 (Sun) & 09/03/20 (mon) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC S3 R5 Practice/Social 08/03/20 (Sun) & 09/03/20 (mon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018

The Hungaroring is a motorsport racetrack in Mogyoród, Hungary where the Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix is held. In 1986, it became the location of the first Formula One Grand Prix behind the Iron Curtain. Hungaroring will be hosting the GT World Challenge in Sept 2020 but we thought it's such a great track we would bring it in early for a 90 Min Race!

Sunday 8th and Monday 9th of March
Quali Session will start about 8 PM UK time
Please join AOR discord on ACC Social channels about 10-15 minutes earlier

Weather Conditions:
Dynamic, 2 degree average ambient temperature, 2 degree starting track temperature. 0.2 cloud coverage. 2 randomness.
1583412872525.png

- Qualifying time: 12:00 AM (x1 time acceleration)
- Race start time: 1:00 AM (x4 time acceleration)

Pitstop: Free strategy (no mandatory pit stop)

Server settings:
{
"track": "hungaroring_2019",
"eventType": "E_3h",
"preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
"sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
"postQualySeconds": 240,
"postRaceSeconds": 240,
"ambientTemp": 2,
"trackTemp": 2,
"cloudLevel": 0.2,
"rain": 0.0,
"weatherRandomness": 2,
"sessions": [
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 1,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "P",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
},
{
"hourOfDay": 23,
"dayOfWeekend": 2,
"timeMultiplier": 1,
"sessionType": "Q",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 15
},
{
"hourOfDay": 1,
"dayOfWeekend": 3,
"timeMultiplier": 4,
"sessionType": "R",
"sessionDurationMinutes": 90
}
],
"configVersion": 1
}

● Formation Zone:
Manual Rolling Start Information: (remember, in game, the green flag will be waved, but we'll do the AOR formation lap)
View attachment 106793

Acceleration Zone
At this point, the leader must decelerate to a speed of 50 mph/80 kph or as the Coords advise. P1 and the odd numbers line up on the RIGHT, P2 and the even numbers on the LEFT.
View attachment 106794

The zone start at the lights and finish at the third "Blancpain" flag on the right

EDIT: Race will use the in-game start procedure.

Track map:

Last edited by a moderator:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I'm in for Monday :)

I noticed you guys don't have any info about when the race will start irl. Might be a good idea to add that to the practice races as there will likely be people (like me) coming from outside the league just wanting to do a one-off race for fun and they don't have any way of telling when they should be showing up

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
Blame @morphee7 for that oversight :p.

the session should be up and running for 8 PM UK time, so normal deal appear in discord for about 15 minutes beforehand.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Blame @morphee7 for that oversight :p.

the session should be up and running for 8 PM UK time, so normal deal appear in discord for about 15 minutes beforehand.
Yes, but it's been like this for every single practice race this season so it's not a one-time oversight :p
Just thought I'd mention it to save the cods a lot of questions from the new drivers :)

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
Yes, but it's been like this for every single practice race this season so it's not a one-time oversight :p
Just thought I'd mention it to save the cods a lot of questions from the new drivers :)
Shows how much I've paid attention, I didn't even know that it was a regular thing.... Shows I either need to pay more attention, change my glasses or get my eyes retested lol

Status
Not open for further replies.