PC - ACC S3 R6 Practice 15/03/20 (Sun) & 16/03/20 (mon) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC S3 R6 Practice 15/03/20 (Sun) & 16/03/20 (mon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
Going to be really tight to make tonights race. Expecting visitor. I will try to be on server and hopefully make the start. If I don´t do any laps on the qualification I wouldn´t mess up the starting grid?

VoodooChild

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
you can start from the rear but you'll need to have patience with slower people in front of you.

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
Manage to make the race. I am starting to feel like Hulkenberg. Can´t get that podium. If it isn´t for strategy errors it´s having to race tier 1 drivers or something else ;)

Realize it´s probably my first start with the new formation lap procedures. Annoying having the hud exactly in the front can hardly see but the ghost car thingie make it more safe obviously. I would have been rammed twice at huge speeds if it wasn´t for that. Obligatory car spun on formation lap but didn´t destroy the race for anyone due to being a ghost. Sad we have to do this but it´s probably the right way to go. Just hope they can remove the hud to allow for some forward vision.

NynS

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
Realize it´s probably my first start with the new formation lap procedures. Annoying having the hud exactly in the front can hardly see but the ghost car thingie make it more safe obviously. I would have been rammed twice at huge speeds if it wasn´t for that. Obligatory car spun on formation lap but didn´t destroy the race for anyone due to being a ghost. Sad we have to do this but it´s probably the right way to go. Just hope they can remove the hud to allow for some forward vision.
In the front, yes. In the rear it's an accordeon effect with stronger braking down the field. Easy to get caught up in. I actually expect more start crashes than Hungary...

• Scared
Reactions: BDG_Geo

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
I was at p11. Cars did line up better in all previous races I done. If you do like you could before create huge gaps dont you get penalized for being in the red zone to long?

Alzaca420

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 16, 2019
seemed like the front cars were going very fast to the line i couldn't even make it back to the field on had to start from pit lane

simo82654

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2020
Sorry, total noob here :) - I plan to join tonight for my evaluation. But I have SO many questions!
Will the server have a password? How do I find it?
Where should I go for the briefing? Is that on discord?
I understand the start procedure is the standard in-game multiplayer start - am I right?
Is there anywhere I can see the results from yesterday's race?

Thanks in advance. See you on track.

Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Sorry, total noob here :) - I plan to join tonight for my evaluation. But I have SO many questions!
Will the server have a password? How do I find it?
Where should I go for the briefing? Is that on discord?
I understand the start procedure is the standard in-game multiplayer start - am I right?
Is there anywhere I can see the results from yesterday's race?

Thanks in advance. See you on track.
Hi mate..your not a noob lol i was the exact same! I didnt see a reply to u so thot i would.password for the server is usually given out in the pre race briefing if we get one so make sure you are in the discord for 1945.
The start procedure is the in game one.follow the widget and it will keep you right.floor it on green.
Last thing i dont really know where u can see the results from yest..a cod should be able to help maby?

• Useful
Reactions: StephenCarry
Status
Not open for further replies.