PC - ACC S3 R8 Practice 29/03/20 (Sun) & 30/03/20 (Mon) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC S3 R8 Practice 29/03/20 (Sun) & 30/03/20 (Mon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016

The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is a motor-racing circuit located in Stavelot, Belgium. It is the current venue of the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix, hosting its first Grand Prix in 1925, and has held a Grand Prix every year since 1983.

Event Information:
Date: 29/3/2020 (Sun) & 30/3/2020 (Mon)
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Pre-Race Briefing: 7:55pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing TBD

Weather Conditions: Dynamic, 30 degree average ambient temperature, 30 degree starting track temperature. 0.0 cloud coverage. 2 randomness.

● In-game time-of-day information:

• - Qualifying time: 11:00
  • - Race start time: 12:00
Pitstop:
  • One mandatory pit during the race
  • Tire change and fuel are optional
Server settings:
Code:
{
  "track": "spa_2019",
  "eventType": "E_3h",
  "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 120,
  "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
  "postQualySeconds": 240,
  "postRaceSeconds": 240,
  "ambientTemp": 30,
  "trackTemp": 30,
  "cloudLevel": 0.0,
  "rain": 0.0,
  "weatherRandomness": 2,
  "simracerWeatherConditions": 1,
  "sessions": [
    {
      "hourOfDay": 12,
      "dayOfWeekend": 1,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "P",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 120
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 11,
      "dayOfWeekend": 2,
      "timeMultiplier": 1,
      "sessionType": "Q",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 15
    },
    {
      "hourOfDay": 12,
      "dayOfWeekend": 3,
      "timeMultiplier": 3,
      "sessionType": "R",
      "sessionDurationMinutes": 90
    }
  ],
  "configVersion": 1
}

• Winner
Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Do you have to be entered in the league to join in on this ?
I think you can join if your not in the league as its a social/evaluation /practice race for people to test set ups and stuff for the league race.ther are practice servers as well but i would ask permission from a CoD before joining any of them :)

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Haha thanks man, will this be on the discord ?
Yeh if your in the discord then join the social lobby for ACC.you will see which ones we are in....usually theres two servers for these races each week.im always in the second server so if you are alien u will be in the first one :)

Chard

Junior Karter
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks Geo, more than likely I'll see you in the second one...I'm not an alien like some of the drivers out there ....much appreciated for the help buddy I'll stop spamming the thread now, hopefully I'll be able to get in this evening

Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Thanks Geo, more than likely I'll see you in the second one...I'm not an alien like some of the drivers out there ....much appreciated for the help buddy I'll stop spamming the thread now, hopefully I'll be able to get in this evening
Na its ok i think mate..wer being active on here and there may be more than one wondering the same :)

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
Fantastic race though ending was all wrong but just didn´t have anything to fight with anymore :D
Need to find something with the setup so it works for longer then 30 minutes.
I hope there is at least some hope for rain on tuesday.

Joaocastella78

Pro Karter
Nov 25, 2015
Thanks for the race @morphee7, you need to kerb that understeer on the 488. I used the aggressive setup, dropped the downforce to 8, front brake vent to 3 rear to 2. TC 1 & 2 set on 2 ABS on 1.
everything else was stock. shame you "binned it" on the final lap, roll on the race. PM me if you want the json.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the race @morphee7, you need to kerb that understeer on the 488. I used the aggressive setup, dropped the downforce to 8, front brake vent to 3 rear to 2. TC 1 & 2 set on 2 ABS on 1.
everything else was stock. shame you "binned it" on the final lap, roll on the race. PM me if you want the json.
the understeer was me pushing too hard with warn tires, the same happened with my first set of tires if i remember right my first set was down to 1.93 and my 2nd was 2.07 my wang is set at 7 and tc i have at tc1 at 4 and tc2 at 3 any lower and its death for me

oqvist

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 21, 2020
the understeer was me pushing too hard with warn tires, the same happened with my first set of tires if i remember right my first set was down to 1.93 and my 2nd was 2.07 my wang is set at 7 and tc i have at tc1 at 4 and tc2 at 3 any lower and its death for me
It´s not the kerbs at eau rouge that kills tires as well. The constant overheating of course don´t help either. I got mine down to 1.7 but I ran low wing 3. TC 3 and abs at 1. Abs higher should theoretically increase tire wear or how does it work in ACC? I will need to try something new it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.