PC - ACC Social test race - Monza - 21/05/19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC Social test race - Monza - 21/05/19

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
I probably can't make it, so you can take me off the list.

• Sad
Reactions: LiboCZ

Geo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Nissan GT-RRRRRRRR for me pls :)

Edit: Btw what´s everyone´s performance of the game? I can hardly reach 60 fps in singleplayer mode at Monza, wonder what´s it going to be with 20-30 more cars on track...
Hello there..i had to change power settings to performance an then was gettin much more fps :)

holdenballs

Junior Karter
May 20, 2019
Hi - just discovered your website - please could I sign up? I'm new but pretty clean, been racing a while.

I'd like to join the league too but won't be able to do the first Tuesday of every month I'm afraid. Hope this is OK.

Reactions: AndrexUK

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@AndrexUK Dalk, Dan, Trip should take my spot in the Lobby#1. I'll make it home probably just before or at the start. I can Admin Lobby#2 in case it needs to be reset or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrexUK

LiboCZ

GP2 Test Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Just had the bug that for some reason I was not able to select Nissan in online race (Nissan was available in offline race), so not sure if the game is trying to tell me there are also other cars or...

MSCHUMI1984

Junior Karter
May 19, 2019
Just had the bug that for some reason I was not able to select Nissan in online race (Nissan was available in offline race), so not sure if the game is trying to tell me there are also other cars or...
hi, kunos changed something, but they said it will all be good tomorrow

• Friendly
Reactions: LiboCZ

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
DON'T FORGET if your on AOR Discord already regardless of what you race already to ask for the AC Permissions if you don't have them already!!

Last edited: