PC - ACC SOCIAL TEST RACE - SPA - 09/07/19 - THANK YOU SHOOTER! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACC SOCIAL TEST RACE - SPA - 09/07/19 - THANK YOU SHOOTER!

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
For anyone new that would like to join the social and not already in discord here is the link: AOR Discord: https://discord.gg/AtdCVwg
Ask for ACC under Permission Request

Tagging ACC Drivers:

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
We have 30 slots available and a 2nd sever if needed as well. Make sure to be in the discord.

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
We're going to switch this up a bit if no one objects.

2) 30 min races... we can talk about how long to go on 2nd Qual in discord. Gives people a chance to change things, plus doesn't get boring if your separated out from the pack, etc.....

Race 1: 20M Qual 30M Race
Race 2: 15M Qual? 30M Race

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
We're going to switch this up a bit if no one objects.

2) 30 min races... we can talk about how long to go on 2nd Qual in discord. Gives people a chance to change things, plus doesn't get boring if your separated out from the pack, etc.....

Race 1: 20M Qual 30M Race
Race 2: 15M Qual? 30M Race
The 60min race was interesting on strategy, as you weren't able to go the full distance with mapping 1.
If you crash, at least now, you have a chance for a clean 2nd race I guess

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@seppel165 we've been doing different testing lengths so figure with 2 Eval races coming up and a season grind on the way..... rather have it be more fun. Plus hoping new people join.

• Agree
Reactions: seppel165

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Ok. Sorry to muddy the water if this was already made obvious.
No no, no hard feelings ;) Just pointed it out as that's what I would assume was the case. Also because of the fact that the run down to Eau Rouge is the start/finish straight in GT racing irl made me think that was the case :p

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Dmitry Bludyshev FYI your on notice with your RACE CRAFT, you collected a staff member so please keep the Eval Race tighter! If not you will not be in the AOR S1 League.

Dmitry Bludyshev

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2019
during
@Dmitry Bludyshev FYI your on notice with your RACE CRAFT, you collected a staff member so please keep the Eval Race tighter! If not you will not be in the AOR S1 League.
@GIXXERosg, i guess you mean that situation with Voodoo. Let me explain myself: he kept ignoring Blue flags for about a lap, blocking and slowing me down (i was right behind him all that time). Finally he made a minor mistake and i overtook him, gently helping him off the track. It was a minor side contact during overtake, caused by his own mistake. To be honest, i could most probably avoid it, but chose not to, because of his stubborness. People, constantly ignoring blue flags, can be very irritating, don't you think? After that i had 3 more races on the server without a single contact with anyone. I cause incidents very rarely and never intentionally, except for that episode (partly intentional). My SA is 92 from playing online only. And i can assure you that i won't cause any problems with lame and dirty racing in the league.

• Surprised
Reactions: GIXXERosg

Dmitry Bludyshev

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2019
"We are running with the in-game rules & flags system, which means that game should alert you with a blue flag when you are about to be lapped. When receiving a blue flag or know that a car is going to lap you and is approaching from behind, you should let them past safely and without interfering with their race".

GIXXERosg

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Dmitry Bludyshev it was a Social event, like I said keep it tighter on the Eval Race. We tend not to push each other in social events, if you know what I mean. Not doubting your abilities but even a 5 week season people need to have a trust factor in an AOR League Race!

Welchy10

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 25, 2017
ahhhh my god it felt soooo good to get this game working and have an extended race. Some crazy racing last night, was giggling through most of it with the commentary provided by you all. The Aston didnt feel great in the cold, night time temps. Plenty of understeer and oversteer too. Was a monster but a lot of fun to try and keep pointing in the right direction. Especially through radillon!