Moved - ACC | Tier 1 | R05 | Lap 1: Causing an avoidable collision (2x) - Amato | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved ACC | Tier 1 | R05 | Lap 1: Causing an avoidable collision (2x) - Amato

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixR1991

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 1, Round 5
League Coordinator: @paleez
Date: 10/03/2020
Members Involved: @TureeruT @FelixR1991
Description:
Amato got caught out on the grass, and hit me in the rear in turn 3 of lap 1, where little contacts happen - okay, I get that. However, Amato's solution was to give me another tap, half-spinning me and sending me all the way to the back of the grid (-10 places) and ruining any chance on a good (relatively, anyway) finishing position after just three turns. It's especially this second tap that I think is worthy of a penalty, especially since this could've been 'the big one' if I hadn't fully locked my brakes.
Evidence: all angles in this streamable:

Last edited:

TureeruT

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 22, 2019
I'm sorry for what happened. The grass didn't help. Anyway I was fooled by the fact you braked in a full throttle corner, in a line in which, even if you make it, lifting, you make the corner without breaking. Anyway my fault.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @TureeruT caused a moderate avoidable collision. As it happened in lap 1 and heavy traffic conditions, the stewards issued 30 seconds penalty and 15 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

@TureeruT @FelixR1991
@paleez

Reactions: BIGPRENTA
Status
Not open for further replies.