Closed - ACC Tier 1- Round 1 Number 72/33 - Lap 1 - Bad rejoin creating big incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed ACC Tier 1- Round 1 Number 72/33 - Lap 1 - Bad rejoin creating big incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentin Barrier

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 19, 2020
ACC tier 1 - Round 1
League Coordinator: @LuckyW @HaiCo
Date: 15/09/2020
Members Involved: Carturan (I couldn't find the forum name sorry) @KrypticTMG , Soldatov
Description:
He goes well on the outside of T1 so I move on the inside and he tries to keep within the track limits so we hit each other, which bumps him out of the track limits, and instead of cutting through the corner (at least a bit) he decides to rejoin straight into the racing line in the middle of the corner and hits the kerb which makes him jump and hits me, sending me into a spin, making my car unavoidable by other drivers incoming. This heavely affected my race and the race of Kryptic and Soldatov. It couldv'e been avoided by cutting the corner for a safer rejoin.

Foton64rus

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2020
@HaiCo Nothing to say. At this point, I received 13 seconds of damage. And I couldn't avoid this collision in any way. I tried to slow down, but @KrypticTMG on the back of me simply did not see anything and the damage was fatal.

KrypticTMG

F1 1st Driver
Apr 4, 2015
@HaiCo erm yeah was a unfortunate incident to be honest the guy in the porsche seemed as if he tried to turn left then hit the black and yellow kerb which launched him into the sausage kerb which then launched him into @Valentin Barrier then i just got caught up in the aftermarth.

Status
Not open for further replies.