Status
Not open for further replies.

TureeruT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 22, 2019
Platform + League: PC + ACC S2
League Coordinator: @Chloé
Date: 10/12/19
Members Involved: me and @malih ( i don't know his nickname)
Description: I say everything in the video. He was a lot behind me. What makes me sad about this, is that he is the tier 2 champion, showing himself in tier 1. He was racing for nothing. Infact, it looks like he did not put the same level of focus of the others.
Evidence:

Taha Malih

AOR ACC S2 Pro Champion
Oct 2, 2019
first of all i must say that in both cases it's 100% my fault. the first was strange because i didn't wanted to overtake i was just trying to find my braking spot but the aston in soo much better on the brakes that i find my self in that situation hitting you from the side. forthe second incident i braked earlier than normal to keep a reasonable gap but for some reason you slowed down too much + with the spray i couldn't see that i was closing really quick and i find my self kissing your rear bumper
to make it simple : i fucked up and i'm sorry
it's my first time hitting some one in Aor league or in any league
+ you should know that it's not your job to decide witch tier should i race in + i didn't ask for it, they asked me for it.
+please please please don't ever think about judging me or criticising me in front of people especially on discord( you did it just after the race) you will see me around with Aor for a long long time. my reputation is really important to me .
next time (i hope not) you can do it in the right way by joining to the stewards panel or/and talking to me directly (as i did just after the incident)

once again sorry for the incident, was not my intention

Last edited:
Reactions: NynS

TureeruT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 22, 2019
I am sure you will improve as I told you in private chat.
But my reaction has not so much to do with the crash.
you just have to make more focus to avoid any crash.
That said, if you didn't want to join tier 1,you could have refused..
the point is on the two crashes and for me there are no excuses.
I hope this will be useful for you to improve your racecraft. since you are very fast, you need to learn how to race quickly.

TureeruT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 22, 2019
as it is now, you should have two avoidable collisions and a dangerous driving penalty.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Moved to stewards

TureeruT

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 22, 2019
Your have awesome car control. no doubts.
For me it's just a matter of time and we will enjoy fighting side by side.
Honestly when I started I did things a lot worse than this.
Also now sometimes it happens to me and you should know it.
when it happens I get penalties as it is the right way to do it.
I appreciate a lot your apologies.
And you wrote me in chat in discord right after. So I know it was not on porpuse. unfortunately we cannot change the past, but we can still work for a better future. Penalties are like the cure.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards decided that @Taha Malih was at fault in both incidents.

In the first incident, he didn't have right for racing room inside the corner as he was well behind @TureeruT going into the corners. @Taha Malih will receive 10 seconds penalty added to his race results and 10 penalty points on his driving license for causing a moderate avoidable collision.

He will also receive a 5 seconds penalty and 5 penalty points for causing a minor avoidable collision in the second incident reported.

The steward kindly ask @TureeruT to use a screen capture program (such as OBS) instead of recording the monitor with a smartphone.

@Chloé @paleez

• Useful
Reactions: TureeruT
Status
Not open for further replies.