Moved - ACC Tier 2, Round 7, Lap 5 - Timing Glitch - lap not counted in results | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved ACC Tier 2, Round 7, Lap 5 - Timing Glitch - lap not counted in results

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexMaibom

AOR XB1 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Jan 13, 2019
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 2, round 7
League Coordinator: @Shooter80 & @krop
Date: 24/3-2020
Members Involved: Myself
Description:
I had a spin on lap 4 of the race and recovered, I did not go off track, but the game did not count my lap as having completed (see video that lap timer continues running after finishing the lap). I completed the race, having completed the same distance as the cars on the lead lap, in what should have been 13th place.

After crossing the line on the lap of the spin, I was put one place further back behind Krop, for being a lap down and after the hairpin on the next lap i suddenly was put down further two places.
I even had to give up two positions to Smolda and Karsten, for being wrongly blue flagged because of the glitch.

Let me know if you need more details - thanks :)

Evidence: Photos/Videos of the incident if applicable.

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: V.Korus

V.Korus

Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
I would rather post this into the official kunos forum. Dont think that the stewards can do anything about this. Still what a bad luck for you at this point.
But if you post this material into the forum from kunos they can work with it and fix such stuff for the future, so that such stuff wont happen to sombody else.

• Agree
Reactions: Oblit0r

ApexMaibom

Jan 13, 2019
So even with me finishing the race on pace, with the same distance driven being in 13th on the lead lap and that there is obvious evidence, that it’s “just” a bug and the racelogic counter doesn’t reset at the the line and you could see this from the log files as well, there is still nothing to be done? @V.Korus

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
@ApexMaibom Could you edit your post to follow this template please ?

ACC Tier + Round Number:
League Coordinator:
Date:
Members Involved:
Description:
Enter a description of the situation here. Please try to remain partial, but remember that all parties involved will have their chance to speak.
Evidence: Photos/Videos of the incident if applicable.
Thank you :)

Reactions: ApexMaibom

V.Korus

Pro Karter
Oct 29, 2019
So even with me finishing the race on pace, with the same distance driven being in 13th on the lead lap and that there is obvious evidence, that it’s “just” a bug and the racelogic counter doesn’t reset at the the line and you could see this from the log files as well, there is still nothing to be done? @V.Korus
Im just not sure about this, i never saw such a case here so dont worry about my post. Just wanted to say that you should post it also into the forum from kunos, cause they can probably explain you what happend there and fix this for the future. Its moved to the stewards anyway so lets see what they will decide, im curious what comes out.

Reactions: ApexMaibom

ApexMaibom

Jan 13, 2019
Im just not sure about this, i never saw such a case here so dont worry about my post. Just wanted to say that you should post it also into the forum from kunos, cause they can probably explain you what happend there and fix this for the future. Its moved to the stewards anyway so lets see what they will decide, im curious what comes out.
Will do, but not quite sure where to post it on Kunos yet

Status
Not open for further replies.