Closed - ACC Tier 3 + Round 1 + Lap 1 + plowing through car | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed ACC Tier 3 + Round 1 + Lap 1 + plowing through car

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrUbermann

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 26, 2019
ACC Tier + Round 1: Tier 3 Round 1
League Coordinator: @Xeonski
Date: 15.9.2020
Members Involved: @Franck Pedrazzini , me
Description: The shitshow that happend in the first two corners of the first race was probably discussed enough by now.
However even if the following crash was not his fault, as he was bumped by @Theopet who also bumped and spun me and god knows who. @Franck Pedrazzini decided to just plow through my car(which was obviously damaged, but still driveable) instead of waiting for the pileup to dissolve, causing my car to be undriveable and being completly destroyed. Thus i had to reset my car to the pits with my controls locked for 4 minutes and losing 3 laps on the field.

Result:

20200922220528_1.jpg

Last edited:

HaiCo

Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@DrUbermann please make sure the footage you post here, meets the requirements. We require a chase cam and cockpit cam of all cars involved and the hud (including pedal inputs) must be visible. Please also check your other enquiries (if you made more that is).

Franck Pedrazzini

Junior Karter
Sep 3, 2019
sorry, i just tried to get out of the way as other cars were still coming. i braked when i saw that i couldn't pass but behind it was hard to react there was more room and also made me push and i also had damages

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that unfortunately this was caused by what the stewards believe to be a bug in the game. None of the drivers involved can be held responsible for two cars driving through each other in such a case. No further action will be taken.

Closed.
@DrUbermann @Franck Pedrazzini @Xeonski

Status
Not open for further replies.