Closed ACC Tier 3 + Round 2 + Lap 4 + causing accident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrUbermann

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 26, 2019
Wien
ACC Tier + Round 2: Tier 3 Round 2
League Coordinator: @Xeonski
Date: 22.9.2020
Members Involved: @Poloman, @SergioKillerLA and me
Description: @Poloman overagressivly bumbs into me at the beste place on the track to overtake...:unsure::unsure:....spinning me around leaving me stranded in the middle of the track, resulting in the incident mentioned by @SergioKillerLA in another thread.

Last edited:

Poloman

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2020
Greece
Yeah, was expecting that, i am at fault propably.
In my defense though you have already lost the turn, stepped in grass and slowed down unexpectedly(i lifted off but we were too close).
And even if i didnt hit you, theres a chance you would have spun.

Poloman

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2020
Greece

My livestream, you can even hear my pedals squicking as a reaction to your sudden slow down.

Last edited:

DrUbermann

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 26, 2019
Wien
Yeah, was expecting that, i am at fault propably.
In my defense though you have already lost the turn, stepped in grass and slowed down unexpectedly(i lifted off but we were too close).
And even if i didnt hit you, theres a chance you would have spun.
guess i wouldn't have reported it, if there wasn't a report filed against me for being stranded in the middle of the track afterwards ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Poloman

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2020
Greece
No problem mate, i think reports are good as they make us better, i wanted that report as i was wondering if and how much it is my fault:p

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that no further action will be taken. The footage provided did and does not meet the requirements.

Closed.
@Xeonski @DrUbermann @Poloman

Status
Not open for further replies.