Closed ACC Tier 3 + Round 2 + Lap 4 + Do not brake

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrUbermann

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 26, 2019
Wien
Hi @SergioKillerLA , first of all sry for beeing in your way.
As you can see at 1:15 Mr. Konstantinidis...who was the reason for the incident in the first place...passed me in front of my car after spinnging me, giving me the impression that i was already at the outside of the track. To get out of the way as fast as possible and giving the oncoming field the chance to pass me safely on the inside i did not break, as i wanted to "roll backwards on the grass/gravel. Obviously that didn't work in your case :oops:.
I will file another enquiry against Konstantinidis, as he was the cause of this in the first place.

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards decided to issue a 5 points reduction and 5 penalty points on @DrUbermann 's AOR driver license for dangerous driving (not hitting the brakes during a spin on the track).
There won't be a penalty for the collision as stewards cannot be sure that @SergioKillerLA would have avoided the spinning car if @DrUbermann applied the brakes.

@DrUbermann @SergioKillerLA
@Xeonski

Status
Not open for further replies.