Moved - ACC Tier 3 - Round 7 - Lap 40 - Rear ended under breaking | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved ACC Tier 3 - Round 7 - Lap 40 - Rear ended under breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

iOgus

Semi-Pro Karter
May 30, 2016
Platform + League: PC, ACC Pro Am
League Coordinator: @Xeonski @LiboCZ
Date: 24/03/2020
Members Involved: @Nila

I'd caught up to @Nila due to putting later and having fresher Tyres, he made a mistake on one of the last laps so I got past cleanly. Towards the first chicane on lap 40, he got a slightly better exit than me so I didn't move my car on the track until 40 yards or so before the 100m breaking sign. I moved left anticipating a move, I only moved once, I then moved back toward the line and broke later than usual thinking that he wouldn't attempt a move. @Nila Broke super late and collided with me, did wait for me. Swore in game chat (which if I'm being honest is becoming increasingly frustrating whist racing, I don't understand why people feel the need to purposely press push to talk just to shout stuff whilst others are racing) That then left me losing 4 or so places right at the end of the race.

I race cleanly, and I defend fairly and that's documented in the fact I've not been involved in causing an incident this entire season.

See Video Below:

Also - There was a seperate incident that happened involving @Cluster63 (just included a clip for reference of an incident that happened early on in the race which was down to lag I think) Although not sure if anyone can be apportioned blame considering lag. My connection seemed fine, but just wanted to say no hard feelings to @Cluster63.

Nila

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2018
Haha, i already started a thread on this incident.

My view is pretty clear.

iOgus

Semi-Pro Karter
May 30, 2016
Haha, i already started a thread on this incident.

My view is pretty clear.

It’s not overly clear though, I didn’t move aggressively or weave across the track. There was no “ your line” ... If you’d have been along side me in the breaking zone or even earlier I’d have understood that but you weren’t, you broke late and caused the incident and then swore at me over voice comms.

Cluster63

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2020
Platform + League: PC, ACC Pro Am
League Coordinator: @Xeonski @LiboCZ
Date: 24/03/2020
Members Involved: @Nila

I'd caught up to @Nila due to putting later and having fresher Tyres, he made a mistake on one of the last laps so I got past cleanly. Towards the first chicane on lap 40, he got a slightly better exit than me so I didn't move my car on the track until 40 yards or so before the 100m breaking sign. I moved left anticipating a move, I only moved once, I then moved back toward the line and broke later than usual thinking that he wouldn't attempt a move. @Nila Broke super late and collided with me, did wait for me. Swore in game chat (which if I'm being honest is becoming increasingly frustrating whist racing, I don't understand why people feel the need to purposely press push to talk just to shout stuff whilst others are racing) That then left me losing 4 or so places right at the end of the race.

I race cleanly, and I defend fairly and that's documented in the fact I've not been involved in causing an incident this entire season.

See Video Below:

Also - There was a seperate incident that happened involving @Cluster63 (just included a clip for reference of an incident that happened early on in the race which was down to lag I think) Although not sure if anyone can be apportioned blame considering lag. My connection seemed fine, but just wanted to say no hard feelings to @Cluster63.

Yes when approached you at chicane i saw you lost control of your car first inisde on curbs and after come on mid of track(oversteer) i cant do nothing but after contact i wait for you and lost almost 3 positions
I am apologize but think was a connection problem

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @Nila caused a moderate avoidable collision, therefore he'll receive 10 seconds penalty and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

@Nila @iOgus
@Xeonski @LiboCZ

Status
Not open for further replies.