Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Platform + League: PC ACC GT3 Season 3
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg and @Artur "Jankes" Sobota
Date: February 11 2020
Members Involved: @Walter Rotundo and @Lorda171
Description: In lap 1 on the back straight we were entering the braking zone in pretty much a single file. Once I turned in already, I suddenly was hit at the rear of my car by @Walter Rotundo and spun around. While being spun around, my car hit @Lorda171's car (for which I would like to apologize, but I hope you understand there was nothing I could do). The collision(s) resulted in light damage to the rear of my car (lost 10km/h on the straights) and maybe also @Lorda171's car was damaged (which he might confirm/deny himself). I am sorry if it seems harsh to instantly write an inquiry, but I hope you all understand this incident had a negative influence on my first ACC race. One thing I want to point out, is the fact that @Walter Rotundo did wait for me/us. Thank you for that.
Evidence: Time stamp for the video below: Start at 33:16. I am re-entering the track after the incident around 33:44 which is followed by @Walter Rotundo letting me past right after.

Lorda171

Pro Karter
Jan 17, 2020
Platform + League: PC ACC GT3 Season 3
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg and @Artur "Jankes" Sobota
Date: February 11 2020
Members Involved: @Walter Rotundo and @Lorda171
Description: In lap 1 on the back straight we were entering the braking zone in pretty much a single file. Once I turned in already, I suddenly was hit at the rear of my car by @Walter Rotundo and spun around. While being spun around, my car hit @Lorda171's car (for which I would like to apologize, but I hope you understand there was nothing I could do). The collision(s) resulted in light damage to the rear of my car (lost 10km/h on the straights) and maybe also @Lorda171's car was damaged (which he might confirm/deny himself). I am sorry if it seems harsh to instantly write an inquiry, but I hope you all understand this incident had a negative influence on my first ACC race. One thing I want to point out, is the fact that @Walter Rotundo did wait for me/us. Thank you for that.
Evidence: Time stamp for the video below: Start at 33:16. I am re-entering the track after the incident around 33:44 which is followed by @Walter Rotundo letting me past right after.
this wasnt your fault at any means , my car was , i think fine , untill i met lagging Nissan GTR ..... :D

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
For the record, @HaiCo is not an ACC Mod or a Coordinator in ACC S3. He is running in T4 only.

@Walter Rotundo please give your input.

Walter Rotundo

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 11, 2019
hi, sorry for my english but i don't speak it i will use the translator.
I would like to apologize very much to my opponent for the accident I caused, ruining his and also my race.
I take full responsibility for what happened, I was wrong !!
I hope you do not incur other penalties given my good faith in waiting for my opponent by giving him the position again.
also i don't have any videos to show because i didn't save the replay
Thank you very much
Walter

• Friendly
Reactions: HaiCo

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019