Not open for further replies.

D. Koeckz

Pro Karter
Oct 17, 2019
ACC Tier + Round Number: Silver (4), Round 1 and 8
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg @Artur "Jankes" Sobota
Date: 3/24/20
Members Involved: @Mali Baćo (S.Kostic 51) @D. Koeckz 29
Description: Hello, In the second accident on lap 22, @Mali Baćo surprised me with a diving bomb. As you can see in the video he tried to overtake me with 2-3 car lengths behind me. Unfortunately, that hadn't worked accident-free and he touched me, afterwards I suffered a total damage of 26 seconds. and unfortunately no excuse came from him and he just kept driving.

Last edited:

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
@D. Koeckz There is some problems with your enquiry

First, we will need you to create to seperate enquiries to deal with each of your accident.

These enquiries need to follow this template :
ACC Tier + Round Number:
League Coordinator:
Date:
Members Involved:
Description:
Enter a description of the situation here. Please try to remain partial, but remember that all parties involved will have their chance to speak.
Evidence: Photos/Videos of the incident if applicable.
Finally, the enquiry that you posted doesn't meet the requirements for posting enquiries
The following elements are required in the video:
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver submitting the inquiry, recorded at normal speed
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver who caused the incident, recorded at normal speed
● If you're sharing a long video, provide key time-stamps.
● Any additional point of view (track side, helicam etc.) can be added after the required elements.

What to not include:
● Slow-motion replays
● Captions or special effects
Could you please correct all these points ? Thank you

Reactions: D. Koeckz

Mali Baćo

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

First of all, I strongly disagree with "diving bomb" as I was clearly on the inside part of the track for a very long time (seen after looking at my POV). Secondly, I highly doubt that this touch gave 26 seconds worth of damage, as it occurred in low speed. Thirdly, I had nowhere to go and expected @D. Koeckz not to turn in early.

I accept my part of responsibility for this. Me not waiting was because of another incident of us two that was provoked by D. Koeckz himself, with same output. No apology was offered for that. I am reporting that incident right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.