Moved - ACC Tier 4 - Round 8 - Lap 1 - Punted at the bus stop | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved ACC Tier 4 - Round 8 - Lap 1 - Punted at the bus stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Jan 2, 2018
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 4 Round 8 - Lap 1
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg, @Artur "Jankes" Sobota
Date: 31/03/2020
Members Involved: @Artur "Jankes" Sobota
Description
: Coming into the bus stop on the first lap take a hit from @Artur "Jankes" Sobota. Gives me 7 seconds of damage and ruins my pace for the whole of the first stint. Can't pit early as I wouldnt have enough fuel to finish so had to just tough it out. The only proof i can give of this is the length of the pit stop as a replay? Is that enough? Will upload that if it's needed.

Only video of the incident is @Artur "Jankes" Sobota's own twitch stream as forgot to hit save at the start. So only got a replay from lap 7.

Evidence:

Last edited:

Artur "Jankes" Sobota

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 14, 2019
Nothing really much to say from my side. I missed the braking point, 100% fault on my side.
Huge apologies to @MrEmAych , after such a long break from ACC I should be way more cautious.
Here's a video from stream:
Unfortunately, I'm also missing the first 7 laps.

Reactions: MrEmAych

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
Nothing really much to say from my side. I missed the braking point, 100% fault on my side.
Huge apologies to @MrEmAych , after such a long break from ACC I should be way more cautious.
Here's a video from stream:
Unfortunately, I'm also missing the first 7 laps.
No worries mate. I'm having a steep learning curve of a season...

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Hi @MrEmAych, the evidence that you have submitted doesn't meet the requirements for the stewards, please update it following these requirements.

The following elements are required in the video:
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver submitting the inquiry, recorded at normal speed
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver who caused the incident, recorded at normal speed
● If you're sharing a long video, provide key time-stamps.
● Any additional point of view (track side, helicam etc.) can be added after the required elements.
The enquiry won't be moved until this is corrected.

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
Hi @MrEmAych, the evidence that you have submitted doesn't meet the requirements for the stewards, please update it following these requirements.

The enquiry won't be moved until this is corrected.
Hi I don't have the first few laps saved? I said that in the original post. You can see what happened from the video I posted though? Not sure what additional footage would show?

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
Here is a link to another enquiry that was moved with the same level of evidence.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Here is a link to another enquiry that was moved with the same level of evidence.

this was moved to the stewards because it was an atrtempt at a decision on a stewards enquiry previously made so all the evidence was already present in the original post

MrEmAych

Jan 2, 2018
this was moved to the stewards because it was an atrtempt at a decision on a stewards enquiry previously made so all the evidence was already present in the original post
But I don't understand what isn't clear from the footage? I'll see if I can get hold of the replay from someone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.