Closed ACC Tier 5 + Round 2 + Lap 1 + turn 8 - Punted under breaking

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Res

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 22, 2018
England
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5 + Round 2 - Zolder
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg @Artur "Jankes" Sobota
Date:
22/09/20
Members Involved:
Myself, Koyuncular (#24) - Not sure on forums name

Description:
#24 is far too aggressive on the brakes for lap 1. Ends up causing a concertina which in turn results in me being punted off the track. This forced me to make a very premature pit stop to repair the damage, putting me out of contention for a good race.

Evidence: Video

Kalep

Junior Karter
May 13, 2020
Turkey
Well Im very sorry for that, I miss the safe braking point , then slide left and touch the grass, if I try the go bit more left I will spin and cause a bigger pile up on there so had to stay still and pray for the good but yea sorry for that

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @Kalep is to blame for causing a moderate avoidable collision on the first lap of the race. It was @Kalep who hit the driver in front, which in turn hit and made @Res spin.

@Kalep will receive a 30 race results points reduction and 15 drivers license points (including 5 for it being the first lap).

Closed.
@Kalep @Res @GIXXERosg @Artur "Jankes" Sobota

Status
Not open for further replies.