Closed ACC Tier 5 + Round 2 + Lap 36 + turn 9 - Taken out on penultimate straight

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Res

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 22, 2018
England
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5 + Round 2 - Zolder
League Coordinator: @GIXXERosg @Artur "Jankes" Sobota
Date:
22/09/20
Members Involved:
Myself, Koyuncular #24 (again...) - Not sure on forums name

Description:
At turn 8 on the final lap, #24 lets the P2 driver through who is a lap up. He then proceeds to lose control of his car twice over the next few seconds, ultimately causing a significant collision just seconds before the end of the race. This incident pushed me back from P20 to P25.

Evidence: Video

Kalep

Junior Karter
May 13, 2020
Turkey
Hi I'm sorry for the what happen, after that chicane there is a pothole that I forgot about :confused: I had 0 grip and control over there

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @Kalep lost control over his car on his own and collected @Res, who didn't go off throttle or brake until it was too late. @Kalep will receive a warning for his poor car control.

@Res will receive a 5 race results points reduction and 5 drivers license points for causing a minor avoidable collision. The collision happened because @Res did not hit the brakes after the initial incident. Due to the fact it is unclear what happens to the other car, a punishment other/more severe than a minor, cannot be given.

Closed.
@Res @Kalep @Artur "Jankes" Sobota @GIXXERosg

Status
Not open for further replies.