Not open for further replies.

Jeppi

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 30, 2019
League Coordinator: Vodoo and Morphee
Date: 02/25
Members Involved: Jeppi and Svale
Description:
Standard overtaking on the back straight. I am convinced that wasn't on purpose, just a bit careless. I would appreciate in the future to make sure to leave as much room as possible the speed difference was such that it didn't matter or early Svale slide back behind me. Svale appologised right away and i think he saw that it was pointless to wait since my car was destroyed. I was too much of a danger staying on track to join the pits after that the car would spin and that disturbed a few racers. It was one lap after my pit-stop. i had to join the pits off track which took a while and repairs and tire swap took 1'46 iirc. My race was done unfortunately. I only joined my chase cam since the maneuver is pretty straight forward on my part.
Evidence:

• Sad
Reactions: StephenCarry

morphee7

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
well it is still open so if you would like to add it then yes it will still be valid

Jeppi

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 30, 2019
I didn't put my interior cam since it was straightforward on my part, but in case there is any doubt about me lifting during the overtake here it is :

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @Svale caused a moderate avoidable collision.
Due to the high speed, high damage caused an the type of collision @Svale receives 20 seconds penalty on his race results and 10 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

The steward, reviewing the video evidence, expressed concern about the fact that apparently it took 6 full seconds to @Jeppi to go on the brakes after the collision, therefore - for the sake of other drivers safety - he's warned to try to stop his car as fast as possible in case of any loss of control.

@Svale @Jeppi
@morphee7

Reactions: Svale
Status
Not open for further replies.