Not open for further replies.

Jeppi

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 30, 2019
League Coordinator: Vodoo and Morphee
Date: 02/25
Members Involved: Jeppi and Steve Allan
Description:
I don't know what can be done about this one Steve had obvious connection issues, still i got hit from behind. Steve did wait for me for quite a while on the back straight though. I had a spin earlier and was dead last, that cost me a few laps to join the pack and some extra time in the pits. I don't mind if it is just blamed on bad luck but maybe we should prepare for this situation in the future. I posted two videos only since on my side there isn't much to see.
Evidence:

Steve Allan

GP2 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
To be honest, there isn't much more that I can add to @Jeppi's statement. From the moment I appeared in the lobby for free practice, there were issues with the Ping. At first, a lot of people in the discord thought it might have been down to streaming the race. And I actually should have just pulled out there and then and count it as a loss. However, I did try to battle on and at first, the issues seemed like it had eased up. However, Jeppi and I had a coming together and I should have retired the car there and then. But I thought it would get better and sadly it didn't so I eventually retired the car on lap 11.

This has been the first real issue I've had with my connection and ping in 15 races in ACC, however, I am glad that I've got the information about CPU usage, ping etc.

• Sad
Reactions: StephenCarry

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that this was an unfortunate incident, but @Steve Allan could not do anything to avoid it.

Coordinators will keep @Steve Allan 's connection under review in next races and will ask him to quit the race in case the issue will happen again.

@Jeppi @Steve Allan
@morphee7

Status
Not open for further replies.