Moved - ACC Tier 5 Round 7 - Ignoring Blue Flags plus... | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved ACC Tier 5 Round 7 - Ignoring Blue Flags plus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardC

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2019
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 5 Round 7
League Coordinator: @VoodooChild @morphee7
Date:Mar 24th
Members Involved: @Hockeyfighter99
Description
: Car #24 (Robinson I think, don't know what his forum name is to tag him) and I were having a heated battle and had worked up to 5th & 6th place, myself in 6th. Start of lap 15 we caught up to #10 F.Inger who was in 24th place. For the next 3 laps until F.Inger and I had a coming together on lap 18, F.Inger ignored all blue flags for those 3 laps and was actively racing us, first Robinson, who eventually got by when FInger blew the one chicane because he was racing us so hard. On lap 18 Finger seemed to pull to the right as if to FINALLY let me by, but nope just kept racing hard. I thought he was letting me by which is why I started to come back to the racing line and we connected. Finger had done the same to Robinson a lap earlier, pulling over as if to let him pass, but kept racing him and stayed in front off him.
This guy just completely ignored all the blue flags for several laps and just kept racing us hard, severely interfering with both my race and Robinsons, and who knows how many others!

As per Morphees request, doing new videos to comply with the rules..... like we have for blue flags!
Also this is apparently 2 seperate inquiries, so this one will be for the blue flags. I will do a new one for the contact which may well be totally my fault, perhaps not.

Video #1 = chase view of the #10 showing the 27 blue flags ignored

Time Stamp = Blue flag number
:02 = 1
:04 = 2
:07 = 3
:12 = 4
:21 = 5
:26 = 6
:32 = 7
:39 = 8
:48 = 9
:51 = 10
:56 = 11
1:02 = 12
1:22 = 13
1:26 = 14
1:29 = 15
1:36 = 16
1:38 = 17
1:42 = 18
1:47 = 19
1:57 = 20
2:02 = 21
2:08 = 22
2:15 = 23
2:24 = 24
2:28 = 25
2:32 = 26
3:01 = 27

Video # 2 is same as Video #1 but from #10's pov (cockpit)
Video # 3 is my cockpit cam, same as previous 2
Video #4 is my chase cam of the shenanigans :)

And as an added bonus Vid#5 is the chase cam of the 24 car that I was chasing, damn good battle too, until.....
#24 was between the #10 and myself for a good part of this, so his race was affected as well.

Vid #1
Video #2
Video#3
Video #4
Video #5

Last edited:

Hockeyfighter99

Pro Karter
May 15, 2019
Okay, to the blue flag first. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make room for everyone directly. Otherwise I would have dropped to last place. Since Zolder is a fairly short race track, like morphee, I came into the driver field immediately after the pit stop. Then I made room for the drivers as far as possible.

To video 1: I was on the far right and don't accelerate. Edward pulls into my hood. So I can't do anything.

Video 2: the players made a lot of mistakes, I had to overtake in some situations. I can't waste time after others' mistakes. I was driving against the clock.

Video 3: The video is perfect to see how the overtaking man simply turns right and I have no chance.
I could also report those for the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.