Closed - ACC Tier 5th + Round 1 + Lap 25 + Dangerous Defending 2 with @Roy Momann | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed ACC Tier 5th + Round 1 + Lap 25 + Dangerous Defending 2 with @Roy Momann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendacb

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 19, 2018
CC Tier + Round Number: ACC Tier 5th + Round 1 + Lap 25
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date: 02/06/2020
Members Involved: @Legendacb @Roy Momann
Description:
Another late move into the interior on the breaking, was expecting it so reacted properly, keep the overtaking maneuver until at the last point he went wide and dont let my any room to be back on track
Evidence:

EDIT: Added video with HUD

1.3 Defending
● Excessive weaving and blocking is not allowed. As soon as a driver is in striking distance behind you, you are supposed to choose and stick to one line. When defending from another car, choose a line on the track and stick to it. Do not force a chasing car off the track by leaving it too little room. If the attacking car is alongside you going into a corner (generally if the attacking car's front wheels is alongside or ahead of the defending car's rear wheels), you must adjust your line to avoid contact.
● Do not leave it too late to defend a move. Make your move clearly and fairly. If you move too late and the car behind has no time to react, it is not them who will be blamed.

Last edited:

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Could you please edit your post so it matches the template shown in the pinned threads? Makes it a lot easier for stewards to see what's happening here.

Roy Momann

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2020
in this situation i thought it was hard but fair racing. now i see that i dont left him space. please excuse me

Status
Not open for further replies.