Closed - ACC Tier 5th + Round 1 Number 41 + Lap 14 + Flashing for Overtake 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed ACC Tier 5th + Round 1 Number 41 + Lap 14 + Flashing for Overtake 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendacb

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 19, 2018
ACC Tier 5th + Round 1 + Lap 14 + Flashing for Overtake 1

ACC Tier + Round Number: ACC Tier 5th + Round 1 + Lap 14
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date: 02/06/2020
Members Involved: @Legendacb @Roy Momann
Description:

I Got another example in prior laps, he was flashing the whole race until i lose focus and made mistakes.
Evidence:

Edit: Added video with HUD
Prior Laps

● As a means of helping with blue flags, we advise the leaders to flash their lights at cars due to be lapped. This should not be done excessively. This is their cue to inform that the driver on the lead lap is about to pass the driver being lapped, and should let the lapping car pass at the next safe available opportunity.

Flashing your lights at a competitor you are racing for position is not to be used as a "distraction technique" or in anger at an incident.

Last edited:

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Could you please edit your post so it matches the template shown in the pinned threads? Makes it a lot easier for stewards to see what's happening here.

Roy Momann

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2020
Good Morning,
i only can apologize becouse i really dont knew that it is not allowed (like in real word racing endurance reces, vln etc..) to use the lights to as a tool to show that i am faster an want overtake.
i am really sorry for this and i hope that @Haydn Craggs and @Legendacb accept my apology. sorry guys!
now in know for the it for the next time. but in germany we said ignorance does not protect against punishment. so when there is a panalty i accept it.

Legendacb

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 19, 2018
With all the respect, that's a lie. You weren't faster and started to flashing when you were far away from overtake. 4 laps prior to this you started and you werent even close enough to make any move

And even when you make the overtake i took the position back on the pits.

Plush after our accident you did this

So no, you are clearly showing the lights to distract people and show angry.

Roy Momann

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2020
in your first video at 1:31.40 you can see that yo make a mistake, go wide without flashing lights. I thougt that move was a bit unfair so i gave you the position back.
But at least it is completey my mistakte that i flash the lights an make you nervous. i really dont know that its not allowed.
sorry

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
Using flashing lights is against the rule in most of the situations, and certainly as a mean to distract or put pressure on the driver in front, therefore the stewards agreed to issue a 5 points penalty on @Roy Momann's AOR driver license for unsportsmanlike conduct.

@Roy Momann @Legendacb
@Borderline

Status
Not open for further replies.