Closed - ACC Tier 7 R5 L1 T19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed ACC Tier 7 R5 L1 T19

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1else

Junior Karter
May 15, 2020
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 7, round 5
League Coordinator: @morphee7
Date: 7-7-2020
Members Involved:
@no1else @Colyente
Description: It seems like N. Kravchenok(Colyente) outbreaked himself and hit me up the rear, sending me off the track and losing me 8 positions(i went down from p6 to p14 at lap ONE). I've noticed him coming and even left space on the inside for him to slot in but he decided to drive into me instead. He also felt no need to wait for me after the incident.
Evidence:
Me:

Kravchenok:

Last edited:

Colyente

Formula Karter
Sep 16, 2019
Dear @morphee7 I ask you to provide a replay of the start of the race, since I did not save it, I will be very grateful, thank you in advance.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
Dear @morphee7 I ask you to provide a replay of the start of the race, since I did not save it, I will be very grateful, thank you in advance.

Colyente

Formula Karter
Sep 16, 2019
Hi again, I was not angry, I just did not expect it to close so narrowly, the video shows that I hold and do not release the brake, but it closed the turn so narrowly that I did not manage to react to dodge the blow, I say that I do not he expected that in the turn he would leave so little space for me, whose mistake the judges should decide, and, moreover, after two laps I deliberately stopped and let the opponent @no1else forward

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that @Colyente is to blame for causing a minor avoidable collision. Due to the fact this incident happened on the opening lap, a harsher penalty will be given.

@Colyente will receive a 10 points race results reduction and 10 drivers license points (including 5 points for the incident happening on lap 1).

Closed.
@Colyente @no1else @morphee7

Status
Not open for further replies.