Closed ACC Tier7 Round 3 - Lap 1 - Collision w/@Khaled77 and @Ultra

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fot79

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 13, 2019
Italy
ACC Tier7 Round 1
League Coordinator: @Hygrade B
Date: 15/09/2020
Members Involved: @Khaled77 and @Ultra
Description: First corner of the first lap, I was hit by two cars, I think they was @Khaled77 and @Ultra. That made me spun, car damage and lost a lot of positions.
Evidence: From my POV at 32:07

Ultra

Pro Karter
Aug 27, 2020
Newcastle upon tyne , UK
This is my POV I wad inbetween yourself and another car no contatct with yourself on my recording i would personally say racing incident as im inbetween 2 cars and have no where to go.
As we were 3 maybe 4 cars wide at the point of the incident

Last edited:

Khaled77

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 25, 2016
Egypt
I don’t have my pov but i watched @Hygrade B video very closely and can explain my side of things:

I braked a bit late on the inside behind fot’s teammate who went in very deep and nearly hit the cars infront. I shouldn’t have been using another car to mark my braking point.

I tagged fot very slightly but that was enough to spin him around and cause chaos.

Watching the video, i saw that maybe ultra didn’t hit anyone, but he moved suddenly to the left in the braking zone and squeezed things even further.

So while these two guys contributed to the accident, I was the one who hit fot and another car. So i take the blame for it and accept a penalty.

Ultra

Pro Karter
Aug 27, 2020
Newcastle upon tyne , UK
I don’t have my pov but i watched @Hygrade B video very closely and can explain my side of things:

I braked a bit late on the inside behind fot’s teammate who went in very deep and nearly hit the cars infront. I shouldn’t have been using another car to mark my braking point.

I tagged fot very slightly but that was enough to spin him around and cause chaos.

Watching the video, i saw that maybe ultra didn’t hit anyone, but he moved suddenly to the left in the braking zone and squeezed things even further.

So while these two guys contributed to the accident, I was the one who hit fot and another car. So i take the blame for it and accept a penalty.
I moves left to avoid the car infront as he was alot harder on the brakes than i expected, but maintained no contact i would say personally racing incident mate no one to blame as if look on radar we 3 or 4 cars wide

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
AOR
www.fia.com
The stewards have concluded that @Ultra was the drivers that started the incident by taking to much risk and position his car between to other cars and slightly tap the car of @Fot79 which made him move to the left and hit @Khaled77.
As the car behind, you're responsible to avoid things like this.

He'll receive a 5 points reduction to be applied to his race results and 5 penalty points on his AOR driver license.

We must say that this is not the type of racing we want to see at AOR. The penalty @Ultra has been giving is a minor penalty which normally is not sufficient enough for these type of incidents, especially first corner/lap incidents.
We see a lot of drivers taking to much risk going into the first corner. If we see this more in the upcoming races then the penalties will be harder.
@Hygrade B please pass this on to your tier, so they are aware of it.

@Fot79 @Hygrade B @Ultra @Khaled77

Status
Not open for further replies.