Ace Combat 7 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Ace Combat 7

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I had been waiting for this game for a year or so and it was finally released last week so just asking if theres any other pilots in AOR and have brought this game? If not why settle for just driving and racing f1 cars at 200mph when you can go supersonic instead and travel at 2000mph and take part in dogfights.:LOL:

Reactions: THR Wolf

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@seppel165 any idea on how to get the ball rolling on this?
I know this game but I don't know what this game is capable of. If you are familiar with the game and want to start some kind of a competitive league it is probably a good idea to ask one of the moderators or super moderators.
@Def

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
Last time i played ace combat was on PS2 lol. Need to look into the multiplayer side of the game

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Last time i played ace combat was on PS2 lol. Need to look into the multiplayer side of the game
I only got into AC when Infinity came out on the PS3, anyway I'm finishing off all difficulties in the campaign mode first so haven't touch the multiplayer yet, however guys I can give you some info about the multiplayer from what I've seen.

Maximum of 8 players online
Matches last 5 minutes
Currently only 2 modes - free-4-all (otherwise known as battle royal) & team deathmatch (2 squads of up to 4 go against each other)

Which is why I've kind of been not fussed with the multiplayer in AC7, I preferred the AC Infinity multiplayer instead, as it was normally 2 squads of 4 trying to rack up the most points against AI ground & air targets.
You can make lobbies private though and choose to restrict certain planes or weapons.

I think getting any kind of league up and running would be extremely difficult based on the interest shown so far, I think getting a squadron of 4 together on any platform has to be the first port of call and after that getting 8 people would be the next target, and then take things from there.

THR Wolf

3 times XB1 Project Cars 2 Champion
Jul 30, 2015
I’ve been on AC7 a lot and i’d Say there’s a lot of potential when looking at the multiplayer it’s battle royal I.e free for all and team death match, i’ve Been talking to a decent amount of good players (about 30ish) on the game and they would be 100% up for it but the customisation and different tactics you can use at each cost limit is quite extensive so a lot of different rules or restrictions could be done to make interesting matches! Every game is quick and intense too so multiple games could be done within an hour or less which gives even more options

THR Wolf

Jul 30, 2015
I’d also say there’s a lot of people making “squadrons” so basically clans with each other so that’d help too it’s just I don’t think most ace combat fans tend to be on AOR but that can change by word of mouth

xXMARKELiNXx

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 1, 2016
Omg is this actually happening...I've been a fan since ace combat two back on ps1 and loved the series ever since, I would never imagined talking about having some kind of league based around it that would be epic

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I’d also say there’s a lot of people making “squadrons” so basically clans with each other so that’d help too it’s just I don’t think most ace combat fans tend to be on AOR but that can change by word of mouth
I think it will take some time but I agree with your assessment, the trouble in a way is AOR is predominately about racing, if there was a race mode of some kind in AC7 then that would probably help.:LOL:
Omg is this actually happening...I've been a fan since ace combat two back on ps1 and loved the series ever since, I would never imagined talking about having some kind of league based around it that would be epic
To be honest when I started this thread I was just curious to see if anyone else played the game getting a league up and running wasn't on my radar at all, but for now got to be patient and hope more members that play AC make themselves known here.

I’ve been on AC7 a lot and i’d Say there’s a lot of potential when looking at the multiplayer it’s battle royal I.e free for all and team death match, i’ve Been talking to a decent amount of good players (about 30ish) on the game and they would be 100% up for it but the customisation and different tactics you can use at each cost limit is quite extensive so a lot of different rules or restrictions could be done to make interesting matches! Every game is quick and intense too so multiple games could be done within an hour or less which gives even more options
It depends what direction you and others would think a league in AC7 would work well, numbers in the teens would have to be just battle royal I would think however if you got 32 people for example then team deathmatch with 8 squadrons could work.

I also happened to stumble on this:

:ROFLMAO:
Coming up with fun sessions like that could help encourage more people, instead of being serious all the time I think.

Last edited:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Also what's your favourite plane in the game guys?

I do like flying the X-02S for obvious reasons but I don't like the aesthetics of it, so on looks alone it has to be the Su-57:love::
Related image
If only it had SP weapon options of QAAMs and EML instead of 4AAM & PLSL.:rolleyes:

THR Wolf

Jul 30, 2015
Also what's your favourite plane in the game guys?

I do like flying the X-02S for obvious reasons but I don't like the aesthetics of it, so on looks alone it has to be the Su-57:love::
Related image
If only it had SP weapon options of QAAMs and EML instead of 4AAM & PLSL.:rolleyes:
I’d have to say SU 33 with the EML I’m quite good with eml’s so that’s my go to plane right now but my fav has to be the mighty SU30SM

Reactions: Wobbuffet