PC - ACL S5 - Round 3 - Race 1 - Not giving enough space on the straight line | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACL S5 - Round 3 - Race 1 - Not giving enough space on the straight line

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Platform + League: AOR ACL RSS Formula 4 Season 5, Round 3 at Salzburgring, Race 1, Lap 2 (?)
League Coordinator: @Noztra @hinesy32 @Niclas Domino
Date: 23/04/2018
Members Involved: @Astrit Arsllani

Description:

Lap 2, on the second big straight line, i'm going to the right of @Astrit Arsllani to overtake him, but he didn't left me a lot of space . We made contact and i crashed getting damage and losing some positions a little bit after this incident.

As you can see, i had still some space to go on the right before the grass when we were battling, but i thought it was enough and if i was going more on the right it would be very difficult to avoid the grass and not beign able to keep the car under control. So i trust his move but unfortunalty he came too close. Considering the space he had on the other side, i think it was a bad judgment of the limits from him.

Unfortunalty, the steering wheel movement is messed up as you can see (the car steer straight when the steering wheel is a little bit on the left) but we can clearly see that he keep steering to the right when i was on the limit, and i keep steering on the right aswell to avoid contact.

Finally, when can see he had plenty of time to correct his path by watching the helicorsa tool. Also i think what happend was his fault and he didn't wait me after this contact.

Evidence :

Astrit Arsllani

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2016
No its ok his right... I was following the guy ahead trying to sty on his sleapstream and i wasnt paying attention to much on Pwox. So like i sad in the race sorry

• Friendly
Reactions: Pwox
Status
Not open for further replies.