Not open for further replies.

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Platform + League: PC Assetto Corsa league S5
League Coordinator: @Noztra @hinesy32
Date: 11/06/2018 - Imola Race 2
Members Involved: @MaCRacing13
Description: Coming to the turns 9 and 10, battleling with Berserkmir, i ran a little bit wide at turn 10 to be sure to avoid any contact with him, and then all of a sudden Matthew Clip rejoined very dangerously on the track, causing me to spun and lost a lot of time. As i think it was hs fault, i din't heard any apologize from him

Evidence: As i'm not able to provide any replay evidence ATM, i'm waiting for a kind driver to post it on the forum so that i can record the exact moment with great evidences.

I know the stream is a very poor evidence, but this is the only thing i have right now. As soon as i can get more evidence from the replay i will post more.

Stream "evidence" at 1:18:11 :

MaCRacing13

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2018
I got hit off the track by another driver, that's why i was off the track. Then i had to dodge the car trying to reenter the track in front of me as well. I was using my new wheel for the first time, and then i realised when trying to rejoin the track that the steering wasn't setup like I am used too and it was like trying to turn a London bus.

I would like to point out though that the car making the complaint was all 4 wheels off the track too. Technically i hadn't rejoined the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.