PC - ACL S5 - Round 9 - Track rejoin causing a crash | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACL S5 - Round 9 - Track rejoin causing a crash

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Platform + League: PC Assetto Corsa league S5
League Coordinator: @Noztra @hinesy32
Date: 11/06/2018 - Imola Race 2
Members Involved: @MaCRacing13
Description: Coming to the turns 9 and 10, battleling with Berserkmir, i ran a little bit wide at turn 10 to be sure to avoid any contact with him, and then all of a sudden Matthew Clip rejoined very dangerously on the track, causing me to spun and lost a lot of time. As i think it was hs fault, i din't heard any apologize from him

Evidence: As i'm not able to provide any replay evidence ATM, i'm waiting for a kind driver to post it on the forum so that i can record the exact moment with great evidences.

I know the stream is a very poor evidence, but this is the only thing i have right now. As soon as i can get more evidence from the replay i will post more.

Stream "evidence" at 1:18:11 :

MaCRacing13

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2018
I got hit off the track by another driver, that's why i was off the track. Then i had to dodge the car trying to reenter the track in front of me as well. I was using my new wheel for the first time, and then i realised when trying to rejoin the track that the steering wasn't setup like I am used too and it was like trying to turn a London bus.

I would like to point out though that the car making the complaint was all 4 wheels off the track too. Technically i hadn't rejoined the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.