PC - ACL Socials are BACK!!!!!! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC ACL Socials are BACK!!!!!!

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Sorry, I just realised that I already signed up for another social on PC2 for today so I won't be there after all

• Informative
Reactions: R.Macieira

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
OP updated with quali groups

Remember to check what group you´re in,this info will be also available on welcome message when you join the server

See you guys tonight :)

Reactions: Noztra

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
Had some awful rubberbanding and my VR in game just has some awful frame ghosting which are bareable but the constant lag spikes are killing it for me. Maybe ive got to used to a 144hz monitor that VR just feels awful with asw on at 45 fps (makes it feel like 90) yet i turn asw off and it feels just as bad. Dont know what to do about it but racing side by side is too hard with these issues. cant concentrate and makes my eyes hurt. :( Its Like you enable the "mouse trail" in windows, just with the entire view. Its that bad that you cant literally make sense of anything in your view.

Edit: I never had these problems up until recently after getting this new monitor but i don't see how that will affect my VR

• Agree
Reactions: hinesy32

hinesy32

F1 Test Driver
Sep 22, 2015
That's not good @Microlander hopefully it isn't a permanent thing.

I think it was a good first race, shame we lost a few people at the beginning. I was running 5th until my first pit stop and somehow my strategy didn't kick in when I got into my pit box. Spent a few minutes putting fuel and tyres on and went back out the finish the race. This car definitely rewards a patient driving style and keeping smooth.

See you all next week, rumour is that it will be Barber! :)

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
That's not good @Microlander hopefully it isn't a permanent thing.

I think it was a good first race, shame we lost a few people at the beginning. I was running 5th until my first pit stop and somehow my strategy didn't kick in when I got into my pit box. Spent a few minutes putting fuel and tyres on and went back out the finish the race. This car definitely rewards a patient driving style and keeping smooth.

See you all next week, rumour is that it will be Barber! :)
SPOILLERRRRRRRRRRR :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

David Siska

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 12, 2017
I was really impressed with my race.

I qualified 4th with huge mistakes on the quali lap.

If I didn't mess up my strategy I could have won. I worried that the tires won't last more than 11-12 laps, so I set up for a 3 stop strategy. It was almost enough to take 2nd place, but I was really tired towards the end therefore I did a couple of mistakes. So I finished 3rd. It's still Podium! (y)
It was a good battle in the beginning with @Thm786 . Then thanks to some driver errors I found myself in 1st place. After all the 3 stop strategy was enough to keep ahead almost all of the 2 stop drivers.

See you next time!