PC - AE Championship - Round 3 - 2h of Red Bull Ring | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AE Championship - Round 3 - 2h of Red Bull Ring

Frank pnk Godrecki

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015

Info:

Make sure you have the track pack installed - HERE
Make sure you have the skin pack installed - HERE
Make sure you have read the information about penalty system HERE - and have PitLane Penalty app installed and active! - this app is now MANDATORY

Communication: Discord - read the instruction HERE

Use push-to-talk function if your microphone is too sensitive and can't be adjusted correctly. If so, discord needs to run "as administrator" to be able to use this in Assetto Corsa.

Server info is here:
Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com
Password: newapex

Race date and time:

● 19th of August 2017, 19:00 PM UK Time

Lobby Settings
Sessions:

● Start: Manual Rolling Start
● Practice: 10 Minutes
● Qualifying: 30 minutes /2 (15 minutes GT & 15 minutes Prototypes)
● Race: 120 minutes + 1 lap (2 hours + 1 lap)

Conditions:

● Weather: real weather
● Starting Time: 8:00am
● Track Grip: 97% Dynamic
● Wind: Random

Restrictions:

● Tire Blankets: Yes
● ABS: Allowed
● TC: Factory
● Stability Aid: No
● Auto Clutch: No
● Force Virtual Mirror: No
● Open Setups

Settings:

● Damage: 50%
● Tyre Wear: 200%
● Fuel Rate: 100%
● Flags & Penalties: OFF - in-game, ON - Pitlane Penalty App
● Jump Start: DriveTrough

IMPORTANT INFO - READ THIS
PLEASE, INFORM US IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND TO THE RACES. @p n k @Morvic

Failing to inform a coordinator about absence will result in getting demoted to the back of the reserve list! If you are reserve and will not be able to race, you have to inform us as well!

To prevent any chaos just before the server is open, we decided that the deadline to inform us that you are not able to race is 1 hour before server is open (18:30 UK time) But, of course, if you know that you are not going to race, tell us as soon as possible.

Also, in case of emergency, if a main driver let us know very close to that deadline, that for some reason he is not able to race, we will ask the next reserve driver in line and he will have 10 mins to confirm if he will race or not.

For all reserves, please, write us, or in this thread, that you are available to race as soon as possible so we have a list of reserves who can race if any main driver drops out.

Reserves available to race:

Confirmed No Shows (3):
@SilverArrow3
@N1kmido
@TicklishPicklewickle

Reserves who are racing (.):

Manual Rolling Start Information:

Formation Zone:
leaving turns 5 and 6

Acceleration Zone:
between the first and second starting line on the straight

Last edited:

Frank pnk Godrecki

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Oh okay didn't realise that mate
But don't worry your livery will be used from next week onwards, there just wasn't enough time to update the skinpack, as it could be an issue for some people.
Liveries uploaded to server will follow with skinpack update soon.

Last edited:

popzz

Reigning AOR PC Assetto Corsa Champion
Mar 7, 2014
I'm not going to be able to make it this time, have too much homework. So I i'm going to withdraw from this league because I will probably have to much homework for the remainder of the season.

@p n k

Frank pnk Godrecki

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
I'm not going to be able to make it this time, have too much homework. So I i'm going to withdraw from this league because I will probably have to much homework for the remainder of the season.

@p n k
Sad to see you go, I hope that we won't lose any more drivers due to school and other obvious reasons.

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
But don't worry your livery will be used from next week onwards, there just wasn't enough time to update the skinpack, as it could be an issue for some people.
Liveries uploaded to server will follow with skinpack update soon.
There is No reason to make a new skin pack, just downloade the cars and put it in the skin foulder under the Porsche hybrid 2016 :)